ivery, technology platforms managements, and optimization and application support excellence. The Sr. Associate, Solution and Service Management is a critical role in helping us achieve our mission.
We are looking for candidates with strong relevant experience in Informatica. This role will be part of Market Access and Revenue Management support function, responsible for managing support and operations of Analytics solutions. This role will maintain stable, compliant, and reliable systems, engaging with customers and service providers to resolve issues, and partnering with solution delivery to deploy new solutions and capabilities.
How You Will Achieve It
- Works closely with a team to build and improve custom database and ETL applications.
- Participates in system enhancements and responsible for application support.
- Performs System and Unit tests of application updates.
- Participates and leads teams in code reviews and application analysis to maintain standard coding practices.
- Participates in system enhancement and operational processes.
- Responsible for the creation of application support documents used by the support team for critical processes, and coordination of efforts when support issues arise.
- Confirm the technical design and integration requirements with various systems to support processes that require data exchange.
- Works closely with the core platform team when upgrades occur, or new applications are put into production.
- Works on application maintenance releases and system patching
- Partner with Solution Delivery and Engineering leads to define and implement supportability requirements and manage transition of projects to long-term support.
- Create, update, and maintain support documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a Computer Science.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience with Informatica, IICS and Snowflake.
- Proficient in SQL, Data Optimization, a keen eye for design.
- Developing Informatica ETL mappings using Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, and Repository Manager.
- Developing and maintaining ETL flows in Informatica/IICS.
- Experience in multi-dimensional models, Star and Snowflake schemas.
- Experience with Windows batch and Unix shell scripts.
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and oral communication skills, communicate and liaise broadly across functions and the global organization.
- Deep knowledge of SDLC processes and compliance related activities.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of systems within Market Access and Revenue Management function in the Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences industry.
- Informatica certifications.
- Process-oriented with strong organization, project management and coordination skills.
Work Location Assignment: Flexible
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Information & Business Tech#LI-PFE