This role will be responsible for advancing and executing the innovative patient solutions and contribute to increasing diagnosis efforts in health systems. provide patient solutions, increase the diagnosis rate, partnership with 3rd party and government association, etc. and also needs to understand patient needs and proactively drive state of care patient experience leveraging internal/external resources to increased patient awareness, supports to patient access program, etc.
- Establish diagnosis platforms to fully align with oncology BU strategy to improve diagnosis rate in targeting hospitals.
- Lead implementation and tracking on key diagnosis project at regional levels.
- Coordinate with customer facing medical, other marketing and digital colleagues to deliver customer activities and programs ensuring strong external stakeholder & customer engagement.
- Analysis and insights for diagnosis are well understood and processed into the local business plans.
- Conduct all activities and make all decisions in accordance with Company policies & SOPs, Pfizer Values, & regulatory guidelines in a company way.
- Manage patient education and awareness activities by partnering with internal/ external stakeholders.
- Organize online and offline patient education meetings.
- Support market research program in terms of patient journey, patient insight, etc.
- Liaise on patient insights/ resources as patient advocator, with possible solutions towards patient needs, and shape better state care and patient journey experience.
- Drive and supervise oncology business team’s strict adherence to compliance requirements for patient assistance programs.
- Support on patient access/ affordability program, to improve patients’ access to Pfizer breakthroughs.
- Collaboration with external patient group/academic association.
- Compliance and integrity
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Advance degree preferred, background in commercial, pharmaceutical or health care industry is preferred
- 5+ years commercial experience in healthcare industry.
- Experience in patient advocacy/ engagement. and stakeholder relationship management, esp. for patients, patient groups, provider organizations
- Experienced in stakeholder relationship management (e.g., patient, patient group, etc.)
- Ability to facilitate stakeholder & customer commitments and act on customer insights.
- Ability to synthesize & communicate local customer insights for planning.
- Demonstrated strong commitment to integrity & compliance.
- Develops excellence and courage to initiate, create, and bring ambiguity into action.
- Successful track record of navigating complex projects and influencing teams to deliver breakthrough.
- Proven ability to proactively lead the thinking - connect, communicate, and lead by influence.
- Effectively to implement strategies with internal/external stakeholders.
- Active listening and empathy.
Work Location Assignment: On Premise
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Marketing and Market Research#LI-PFE