• Producing regular reporting for Total Shared Services Finance
• Assisting in the coordination, communication and tracking of monthly and quarterly processes including quarterly certifications, balance sheet substantiation and issue management (Archer)
• Assisting in the annual budget, strategic plan, and allocation processes along with monthly forecast and allocation updates
• Producing regular management reporting for Total Shared Services Finance
• Supporting hierarchy changes for all Shared Services Areas
• Maintaining the Common Approval Table for all Shared Services Areas
• Monitoring and assisting with systems access for Shared Services Finance employees, as needed
• Providing training support for management reporting systems
• Managing and assisting in responses to ad hoc requests
• Promptly identifies and addresses control matters; maintains sound control processes.
Along with the core competencies for this job profile, this role requires a heavy emphasis on the following skill sets:
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
• Research and critical thinking
• Financial, analytical and technology skills
• Previous experience with financial reporting, hierarchy and/or approval workflow encouraged
This position is primarily based in a PNC location. Responsibilities require time in the office or in the field on a regular basis. Some responsibilities may be performed remotely, at manager’s discretion.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
Accounting – Knowledge of and the ability to use the methods, processes, and tools for maintaining and preparing financial statements and https://reports.Accuracy and Attention to Detail – Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of https://accuracy.Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication https://behaviors.Financial Analysis – Knowledge of and ability to read, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from financial and numerical https://material.Financial And Accounting Systems – Knowledge of and ability to use financial and accounting applications specific to the https://organization.Financial Reporting – Knowledge of processes, methods, and tools of financial reporting; ability to create and maintain accurate and thorough financial https://reports.Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) – Knowledge of the generally accepted accounting principles and the ability to apply them appropriately within the https://organization.Internal Controls – Knowledge of and ability to create, implement, evaluate and enhance processes in internal https://controls.Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance – Knowledge of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) and ability to implement business processes required to ensure compliance with its tenets.
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 3+ years of relevant / direct industry experience. Certifications are often desired. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education, job specific certification(s), and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Additional Job Description
PNC offers employees a comprehensive range of benefits to help meet your needs now and in the future. Depending on your eligibility, options for full-time employees include medical/prescription drug coverage (with a Health Savings Account feature); dental and vision options; employee and spouse/child life insurance; short- and long-term disability protection; maternity and parental leave; paid holidays, vacation days and occasional absence time; 401(k), pension and stock purchase plans; dependent care reimbursement account; back-up child/elder care; adoption assistance; educational assistance and a robust wellness program with financial incentives. To learn more about these and other programs, including benefits for part-time employees, visit https://pncbenefits.com > New to PNC.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
If an accommodation is required to participate in the application process, please contact us via email at AccommodationRequest@https://pnc.com. Please include “accommodation request” in the subject line title and be sure to include your name, the job ID, and your preferred method of contact in the body of the email. Emails not related to accommodation requests will not receive responses. Applicants may also call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting for accommodation assistance. All information provided will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
At PNC we foster an inclusive and accessible workplace. We provide reasonable accommodations to employment applicants and qualified individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to perform the essential functions of their positions.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.