Publicis Sapient is looking for a Manager Accessibility Specialist (User Experience) to join our
Accessibility Centre of Excellence (CoE). At Publicis Sapient, we believe that making digital
experiences accessible improves the experiences for everyone, and that it is our responsibility to ensure that the products, services, and solutions we create for our clients and in turn their customers and employees are accessible for everyone, no matter how they navigate. Reporting to Accessibility CoE Lead, you will be responsible for helping to integrate
accessibility into our ways of working, enhancing our repeatable curriculum of cross-discipline accessibility training, and developing our internal accessibility knowledge base including tools and job aids, and promoting inclusive digital practices through internal and external speaking engagements. You will also spend half of your time on client work as a UX design craftsperson working with cross-capability teams to help them create accessible experiences. This can include coaching teams in accessible ways of working, reviewing the experience at every project phase (wireframes, designs, copy decks, coded experiences) and providing accessibility and best-practice feedback.
Your focus will be to help empower our teams to ensure the products and services we develop with our clients meet the needs of all their customers.
• As part of a collaborative team, help to design and deliver a repeatable accessibility
curriculum for Publicis Sapient people across capability groups and a cadence for
training to ensure our people are empowered to create accessible experiences across
• Assist in developing and maintaining a repository of tools and job aids for use across
• Help to expand and refine our external accessibility-related service offerings at Publicis
• Work alongside our client teams to help guide them in accessible ways of working.
• Coach and guide designers and engineers on advanced digital accessibility principles.
• Explore capabilities of digital platforms and identify strategic opportunities to drive
• Document and develop best practices and technical implementation techniques.
• Identify strategic opportunities for identifying and removing accessibility barriers in
order to positively impact the user experience and drive appropriate systemic changes.
• Be recognized as an accessibility technical subject matter expert for user interface
experiences, monitoring industry trends to identify best practices and extend as needed.
• Mentor and collaborate with other accessibility, design and usability specialists.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.
Benefits of Working Here:
Maternity leave coaching
On-ramping/Off-ramping parental leave
Backup child care
Short term disability
Welcome to a new breed of consulting.
You want to do work that matters. We want to make that possible. We’re a consulting partner helping the world’s most established brands evolve for a more digital future.
How? By combining strategy, experience design, and engineering, to build products and innovate game-changing services that allow our clients to thrive.
This cross-functional approach ...