Salesforce Experienced Sr. Associate
- Experience 5-10 Years
- Category Advisory
- Location Columbia, SC
PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.
PricewaterhouseCoopers is committed to a global sourcing strategy that leverages the strength of our worldwide network.
Our Advisory Global Sourcing and Delivery (GSD) model is a set of capabilities resident outside our core US practice that supports us in performing client service activities anywhere in the world, where the appropriate mix of talent and knowledge is available at the best value. Working together with our client service engagement teams, we tailor a plan that combines the best resource and pricing options for a specific piece of work, based on the client business drivers, delivery requirements, and value factors.
The Financial Services Delivery Center plays an integral role by supporting projects and PwC engagement teams across the US in delivering distinctive service to clients through standardization and optimization, increased flexibility, and enhanced quality.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 5
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and acumen specific to understanding underlying client business problems and developing Salesforce technology-enabled solutions that addresses the needs of large organizations, including the following areas:
- Implementing technology solutions to help streamline organizational needs and meet legal-related and industry-specific compliance standards and regulations;
- Understanding and solving business and technology challenges related to the implementation of CRM technologies, delivering Social & Mobile Enterprise platforms, and designing and developing platform-based applications that meet client business needs;
- Developing and analyzing corporate compliance programs;
- Understanding program construction, monitoring and auditing, emphasizing the management of internal risk assessments and investigators;
- Leading multiple work streams or project teams and helping develop strategy for work process; and,
- Displaying attention to detail in executing and reviewing the work product of others to ensure quality standards are achieved.
Demonstrates some proven success and thorough abilities to learn and perform in functional and technical capacities, which includes the following areas:
- System application implementations, software configurations or other related coding in the following CRM technological product suites: Salesforce.com, SAP, Oracle, Marketo and related cloud;
- Software configuration, Mobile solutions, Apex coding, or Visualforce coding experience inSalesforce.com and/or Veeva;
- Third party integrations and functionality and impact of these integrations;
- Utilization of PC applications (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project) and business levels of fluency in multiple languages to write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently, emphasizing the ability to capture effectively clients' needs and understand their systems enough to be able to translate those needs in to system functionality; and,
- Produce deliverables within a diverse, fast paced environment, collaborate effectively across teams and juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
Demonstrates some proven success and abilities as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.