Qualcomm India Private Limited
Information Technology Group, Information Technology Group > Cyber Security Engineering
Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age - and this is where you come in.
Looking for a seasoned professional with experience in Vulnerability Analysis, Vulnerability Assessment and Vulnerability Management. The candidate will be a member of the Cyber vulnerability Management Team in Qualcomm. The following sections give a comprehensive description of competencies that are required to execute the job..
• Carry out Vulnerability Assessment for network infrastructure, Applications, systems and devices to identify, fix and mitigate any identified vulnerabilities
• Work on the larger scope, mission and goals of a Vulnerability Management Program
• Assist with security audits, risk analysis, vulnerability testing and security reviews of the entire corporate information technology architecture, as well as reviews of services provided by trusted third parties.
• Generate and compute metrics to show program efficiency and effectiveness
• Work with stakeholders to maintain security hygiene of all in-scope assets
• Feed inputs on TTPs, Threat Actors and Attack Vectors to Cyber Security Operations Center
• Skill in the use of penetration testing tools and techniques.
• Scripting languages like python, powershell etc will be added advantage
• Knowledge of system administration concepts for operating systems such as but not limited to Unix/Linux, IOS, Android, and Windows operating systems.
• Skill in conducting infrastructure vulnerability assessments.
• Skill in performing impact/risk assessments.
• Skill to develop insights about the context of an organization’s threat environment
• Ability to identify systemic security issues based on the analysis of vulnerability and configuration data.
• Ability to apply programming language structures (https://e.g., source code review) and logic.
• Ability to share meaningful insights about the context of an organization’s threat environment that improve its risk management posture.
Applicants: If you need an accommodation, during the application/hiring process, you may request an accommodation by sending email to accommodationsupport
Qualcomm expects its employees to abide by all applicable policies and procedures, including but not limited to security and other requirements regarding protection of Company confidential information and other confidential and/or proprietary information, to the extent those requirements are permissible under applicable law.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact Qualcomm Careers.