The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
Our Global Employee Experience Operations leader will lead a large global team of Employee Experience and Human resources generalists focused on building a world-class EX Operations function responsible for providing high quality experience to our employees. You will own the internal employee support experience as well as be responsible for the key moments that matter in the employee lifecycle.
In partnership with the People Business Partner team, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion team, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, People Data Systems & Analytics, People Brand Strategy, People Development and regional partners you will be responsible for partnering cross-functionally to drive process and system improvements that will increase the efficiency of the People team, and help us deliver on a legendary Employee Experience. You will report directly to the Global Employee Experience Leader [or Chief People Officer].
What you’ll do:
- Lead, coach, develop and inspire team members to plan, prioritize and execute assignments with exceptional service delivery and to enable our people, both managers and employees, to deliver on our vision to be a great place to work.
- Be a trusted partner to design, implement, measure, improve and communicate experiences around the critical moments that matter in the employee lifecycle e.g. Orientation, Onboarding, Leave of Absence, Mobility through to Alumni.
- Build & implement the infrastructure for our Qualtricians to interact with the People team [aka internal employee support portal] and find the information they need for all things along the employee lifecycle.
- Improve our self-service by creating guidance, toolkits and workflows for key processes, educating and training our people. Continue to evolve and improve how we support employee inquiries and/or complaints.
- Be a thought leader, set the direction and collaborate with leaders to identify highest impact initiatives to close EX gaps.
- Lead the redesign and implementation of the current employee Support Experience and operations to scale with Qualtrics headcount and global growth.
- Inspire an operational excellence culture and mindset within the EX Operations team and across the People team.
- Proactively partner with the People Systems leader to leverage People systems and technology (existing and new) to scale reducing administrative burden, enhancing employee experience and improving people data quality and integrity. Proactively streamlining processes and systems to improve ways of working and make them more efficient & scalable as our business grows.
- Ensure our EX Operations team operates efficiently and aligns with our business objectives.
- Establish KPIs, metrics and operational dashboards to monitor internal employee support CSAT and ticket data, creating a regular cadence of reporting and reviews to drive continuous improvement.
- Curate and maintain company policies and complete compliance audits
- In Partnership with the internal EX program team, own the Employee experience roadmap, using insights from our employee listening programs to identify and deliver scalable ex programs to close gaps.
- 10-15 years of leading, managing and growing HR Operations
- Bachelor's degree and or equivalent preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced global technology company
- Experience scaling HR Services across multiple countries
- Strong customer service and partner mindset
- Experience in building, inspiring and developing team of EX specialists
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and to working with a globally distributed team
- Strong project and program management skills, from concept, to planning, to implementation, to results measurement
- Great organizational skills, high attention to detail, and an ability to complete competing priorities quickly
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Operations skill set, continuous improvement mindset and passion for building systems and programs to scale, globally.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, can develop and maintain effective working relationships across all levels of an organization, especially senior level leaders
- Strong data-driven approach, monitoring progress and measuring experience and effectiveness
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use outstanding judgment on a daily basis
- A passion for understanding the business goals, finding solutions, and improving processes
- Experience with SuccessFactors HRIS and ServiceNow
- Knowledge of change management and workflow process mapping across the employee lifecycle