The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
A Day in the Life
This person is responsible for delivery of program consulting services to Qualtrics customers, across a variety of industries, to help them design and run a world-class CX Program. This person will lead with a strategic roadmap to define the program direction, work with clients to drive strategic executive alignment and design programs, journeys and measurement strategy (surveys, embedded data, unstructured data, dashboards, closed-loop flows) to help achieve desired outcomes (such as driving operational efficiencies and cost reduction, increasing revenue and customer loyalty). This individual will help clients drive organizational change and address the common CX challenge of realizing value by creating a systematic approach to driving continuous insights that will help to prioritize where to focus, as well as track and measure the effectiveness of actions taken.
You will engage with some of the world’s most recognizable brands, to deliver services to augment their ability to execute a CX program, including program design, maturity assessments, program reviews, customer journey mapping, listening post designs, etc.
This highly-visible role will interface with client stakeholders at different levels of an organization to gain a deep understanding of their business needs and shape their CX Programs. This requires hands-on work in socializing, influencing, and implementing CX best-practices from a strategic, methodological and operational point of view.
You will understand industry trends, shifts taking place in the experience management industry, and be able to design forward-thinking impactful solutions for our clients.
- Utilize customer experience expertise to guide clients and serve as their trusted advisor, in a post-sale environment and help them stand up best-in-class Customer Experience Programs and provide ongoing guidance to help them advance program maturity.
- Manage engagements from setting the program vision, roadmap and use case strategy to organizational change, continuous improvement, and ongoing value realization.
- Develop and apply strategic program assessment methods and listening design frameworks based on proven approaches to roll out transformational programs and provide ongoing support to coach the clients to advance their current state. This includes providing services like - Maturity Assessments, Program Design & Roadmap, Program Governance, Strategic Reviews, Change Management, Survey Design, Closed-Loop Design, and Action Planning.
- Translate customer needs into business requirements for large and complex, transformational programs. Collaborate with other Delivery roles to establish an end-to-end engagement strategy (including discovery and scoping) to set the program vision. Define program plans, and deliver against project activities and milestones.
- Drive strategic executive alignment by staying engaged with the executive sponsor on the client side and facilitating onsite strategy and planning sessions on a semi-annual basis or more, as needed.
- Create collaborative relationships with all key business stakeholders and program leaders to enable successful deployment and ongoing success of the program.
- Guide the analysis of operational, customer and financial data by the Analysts (where needed), to create compelling insights and recommendations tailored for executives, mid-level management, and front-line teams.
- Develop standardized content and program templates to facilitate the implementation of best practices in specific industry verticals. Apply and evolve vertical industry knowledge to client engagements.
- Manage time, budget, as well as identify potential risks and issues that may impact the successful delivery of the program. Provide relevant and timely communication to all CX Program Team stakeholders (both at Qualtrics and Client).
- Partner with other functions across the organization to influence and continuously improve Qualtrics products and services strategies.
- Develop strategic content for use in consulting, thought leadership, academic/ practitioner articles and participate in conference presentations or webinars.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Advanced (Master’s or PhD) degree in a research or business-centric field, preferred
- The candidate must have at least 8 years of CX design and delivery experience as either a CX practitioner within a major industry vertical, or having worked as a strategic consultant in the field of Customer Experience or a related discipline
- Can demonstrate an understanding of consumer and business-to-business channel experiences, and expectations and performance drivers
- Has a strong understanding of good research methodology and has strong design skills; survey design, data collection, dashboard design.
- Has strong analytical (qualitative and quantitative) skills and is able to analyze and interpret data, and report insights to customers in a formal presentation
- Experience presenting to senior leadership teams, leading strategy sessions, and creating strategic deliverables
- Ability to work independently and with a team consisting of executives, project stakeholders and project team members. Consultative and relationship builder who can quickly understand client needs and requirements
- Excellent problem solving skills, with ability to capture detailed insights from stakeholder interviews, organize them for common themes, and synthesize the information into executive-level readouts
- Strong communication skills including written, analytical, presentation and verbal with the ability to effectively develop materials that are appropriate to the audience and evangelize key concepts and best practices
- Personable and strongly demonstrates Qualtrics’ core values
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25-30%
The base pay range for this position is $146k - 266.5k per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on location, job-related knowledge, education, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be included in an employment offer, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and other benefits, based on eligibility criteria.