ernment to healthcare, we’re on a mission to bring humanity, connection, and empathy back to business. Join over 6,000 people across the globe who think that’s work worth doing.
The Implementation Team is at the heart of Qualtrics. The initial onboarding experience and solution delivery establishes the client relationship and sets the tone for the partnership. We understand our clients’ goals and, as trusted advisors, recommend solutions to the challenges they face. We listen carefully to our clients and advocate for customers internally, driving operational improvements and product enhancements.
How You’ll Find Success
You will know you are doing a great job when you:
- Successfully onboard our clients, implement and deliver customer projects, driving them from inception to production go-live
- Deliver solutions of value to our customers, ultimately resulting in high renewal and expansion rates
- Build strong, lasting relationships with clients, and are a creative and analytical problem-solver
- Support the Product team to improve product features and, in time, the Sales team in pursuit of large deals.
- Exhibit the ability to effectively juggle multiple priorities
- Demonstrate outstanding interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills
- Most importantly, you care deeply about our clients and provide them a world-class experience
How You’ll Grow:
You will be joining a fast-growing, highly-motivated team that has a considerable impact on the business and many opportunities to evolve, such as the following:
- Hands-on experience with emerging technologies
- Exposure to the latest thought leadership in the XM industry
- Opportunities to own and drive initiatives and strategic projects, such as the adoption of new product features
- Opportunities to demonstrate leadership, mentoring, and knowledge sharing across the organization
- Avenues to pursue continuous learning and acquisition of new skills in technology, project management, and personal growth
Things You’ll Do
- Rapidly become an expert on the Qualtrics Experience Management (XM) Platform and related solutions
- Design and document functional and technical requirements and help scope projects by understanding timelines and work
- Solve complex technical implementations both independently and in a team environment
- Clearly communicate solutions back to clients through multiple communication channels
- Enable clients on the Qualtrics Experience Management (XM) Platform and related solutions
- Lead implementation projects to completion, including management of client relationships, schedule, risks, issues, and resources.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the Engagement Manager and other members of the internal account team.
- Collaborate with our Product Management and Engineering teams to solve problems and deliver custom engineering solutions
- Contribute to the team’s body of knowledge, including lessons learned, best practices, and guidance materials.
- Continuously adapt and deepen your product knowledge while staying updated on emerging technologies.
What We’re Looking For
We know that women and people from underrepresented groups tend to not apply unless they meet all the criteria - if you believe you are qualified for the role, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet all the criteria.
- 2-4 years of experience at a SaaS/Technology/Consulting Company
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in Computer Science or Information Systems/Technology, or equivalent experience
- Experience in the delivery of technical solutions that drive business value
- Experience in project management is beneficial, but not required
- Excellence in written and verbal communication, problem-solving, and working in a rapidly changing environment
- Client-facing experience in a technical or project management role
- Fluency in English
- Additional languages beneficial, but not required
What Differentiates Us From Other Companies
- Work-life integration and fun is deeply important to us! We have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Annual Leave: 20 or 26 annual leave days per annum plus an additional day for each year of service (to a max of 5).
- Private Medical Insurance- Luxmed health & dental cover for you and your dependants.
- Commuter Assistance- Up to the value of 80 PLN net a month for public transport.
- Savings Plan- Two company saving plans provided by Nationale Nederlanden: Employee Capital Plan (PPK) & Employee Saving Plan (PPO)
- Wellness- Up to the value of 800PLN gross per quarter can be reimbursed for a variety of wellness activities via our dedicated platform Twic.
- A choice of Multispot cards available.
- Our employee assistance program with Unum provides counselling and wellbeing support to all employees
- Experience bonus- 7000 PLN gross per annum. Qualtrics experience bonus is a program designed to provide experiences to our employees they might not otherwise have.
- Group Life & Income Protection Insurance
- Glasses/Contact lenses Reimbursement
- Free breakfasts, lunches, snacks, and drinks for everyone in the office
- Tax-deductible expenses (up to 75% depending on role)
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees' Qualtrics Life stories
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer meaning that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
Applicants in the United States of America have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Family & Medical Leave Act, Equal Opportunity Employment, Employee Polygraph Protection Act
Qualtrics is committed to the inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Qualtrics will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please let your Qualtrics contact/recruiter know.
Qualtrics Work Experience - As we look to the future, we believe that our teams are better together. Being together will help us learn more, grow faster and ultimately deliver better results for our customers and Qualtrics. Roles tied to an office location work 4 days per week in the office together and 1 day from home, with a strong spirit of flexibility around taking time for personal, health, and family moments in our work weeks. Our managers work with their teams to create a collaborative, engaged work environment, and arrangement that works for each of our team members.
Not finding a role that’s the right fit for now? Qualtrics Insiders is the one-stop shop for all things Qualtrics Life. Sign up for exclusive access to content created with you in mind and get the scoop on what we have going on at Qualtrics - upcoming events, behind the behind the scenes stories from the team, interview tips, hot jobs, and more. No spam - we promise! You'll hear from us two times a month max with fresh, totally tailored info - so be sure to stay connected as you explore your best role and company fit.