Raytheon Technologies is on FGB’s Best Companies for Women of 2019.
FGB'ers gave this company a 4.1/5 in overall job satisfaction
Programs are also available for dependent and adult care, family leave, college planning, counseling and personal convenience services.
We provide programs that offer solutions to life’s challenges, including a variety of flexible work arrangements and paid time off.
Employees may participate in tax-advantaged accounts to pay for eligible health and dependent care expenses with pretax dollars.
Raytheon Technologies is looking for a highly motivated Database/Storage Manager to support multiple contracts and or proposals across the mission area. The Database/Storage Manager will provide leading edge solutions and support for three tier application environments (application, database, and storage). The Manager will be responsible for working within an application tier environment primarily built around COTS-based software applications within an Enterprise Architecture. Within the team, the Manager will be responsible for working with and supporting databases on multiple platforms including Oracle, MS-SQL, MySQL, and MariaDB, both on-prem and in various cloud environments (AWS, Azure), as well as supporting legacy applications. The Manager will be responsible for tasking and managing priorities and deliverables for employees, reporting status to leadership, and coordinating with government counterparts in implementing program-driven enhancements.
Responsibilities also include:
• Manage a team consisting up to 9 employees
• Communicate policies, expectations, and feedback to staff
• Facilitate a high-performance team environment and employee engagement
• Provide performance feedback and corrective action to direct staff
• Lead activities of staff to diagnose and resolve client problems
• Guide staff on diagnosis of potential problems and resolutions.
• Field escalated customer issues and resolve or refer to specialized experts as needed
• Guide and coordinate projects requiring scheduling
• Monitor and report the status of tickets and tasks assigned ensuring items are coordinated, logged, tracked, and resolved appropriately.
• Provide input on process improvements and contribute to the technology road map for the strategic plan.
• Contribute to the development, communication and implementation of policies, procedures, best practices, recommendations, and guidelines for standards.
• Other duties as assigned and required.
• Must have a current Top Secret Clearance with ability to obtain SCI Eligibility
• Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
• Must have experience with one or more major RDBMS systems
• Must be DOD 8570 compliant, IAT Level II required
• Experience gathering requirements and defining projects
• Experience in one or more commercial/government cloud environments (AWS, Azure, etc)
• Experience with agile software development methodologies
• Experience working in a government/contractor environment
• Experience within the Cybersecurity domain
• 8+ years of related work experience with a Bachelor’s of Science degree OR 4 year of experience and a Master’s Degree or 16 years of total related experience can substitute for a degree.
• IAT Level III desired
NOT Relocation Eligible - Relocation assistance not available
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Awarding.
Raytheon Technologies is a leader in the global building and aerospace businesses. Our investments in technology enable us to develop new and improved ways to keep people safe, comfortable, productive and on the move. Raytheon Technologies products touch millions of people every single day. By combining a passion for science with precision engineering, we create the smart, sustainable solutions that ...