Raytheon Technologies is on FGB’s Best Companies for Women of 2019.
FGB'ers gave this company a 4.1/5 in overall job satisfaction
Programs are also available for dependent and adult care, family leave, college planning, counseling and personal convenience services.
We provide programs that offer solutions to life’s challenges, including a variety of flexible work arrangements and paid time off.
Employees may participate in tax-advantaged accounts to pay for eligible health and dependent care expenses with pretax dollars.
Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RI&S) is seeking top candidates to redefine the possible in the radio-frequency (RF) domain.
Come join the RI&S Advanced Concepts & Technology (ACT) team and help lead the way in the advanced RF technology domain by solving the most challenging problems facing our customers!
We are seeking a highly skilled Principal Systems Engineer – Integrated Product Team Lead (IPTL)!
This role will support a variety of programs that are defining, creating, and fielding the next-generation RF technologies and capabilities that are needed by our national defense force in order to meet and surpass the threats of today and beyond. We are seeking a candidate excited to take on a technical leadership role that spans multiple programs developing advanced, next-generation RF technology.
As an IPTL, the successful candidate will:
• Coordinate with program and technical leadership (e.g., Program Managers, Chief Engineers) to help track tasking and direct work for interdisciplinary systems+software technical teams
• Maintain and update long-term program milestone schedules that involve both customer events and collaborating organizations
• Be primarily responsible for obtaining technical and schedule inputs from the team and producing presentation material for weekly customer meetings
• Perform tailored systems engineering tasks, e.g., requirements definition and tracking, interface development both within the RTX team as well as with collaborating organizations, test and security plan development, etc.
• Coordinate with and track tasking for supporting functions internal to RTX, i.e., Security, IT, and Information Assurance
• Participate in and take ownership of stages of new business efforts, e.g., proposals, preparing bids, developing bases of estimates, etc.
• Attend and in some cases lead technical meetings with both internal and external customers and stakeholders
• Help actively grow the team via technical on-boarding and mentorship
An active secret clearance is required
Engineering/Other Technical Positions: Typically requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics(STEM) and a minimum of 8 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations.
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Awarding
Raytheon Technologies is a leader in the global building and aerospace businesses. Our investments in technology enable us to develop new and improved ways to keep people safe, comfortable, productive and on the move. Raytheon Technologies products touch millions of people every single day. By combining a passion for science with precision engineering, we create the smart, sustainable solutions that ...