Find out more on https://careers.rentokil-initial.com
Our family of businesses:
Rentokil Pest Control is the world’s leading commercial pest control company, operating in 70 countries and ranked in the top 3 in 65 of those countries. Ranking in the top 3 in 38 of the 44 countries we operate in, Initial Hygiene is the market leader who provides quality, diligent and friendly services to all customers. In France, Initial Workwear specialises in the supply and laundering of workwear, garments and protective uniforms and equipment; focussing on top quality products and services.
Our plant business; Ambius is seen as the expert in interior and exterior "landscaping"; operating across the US, Europe, Asia & Pacific Steritech Brand Protection by Rentokil Initial is an industry leader and pioneer, providing innovative solutions that help customers to mitigate risks and drive business growth. We also have specialist businesses such as Medical Services, Specialist Hygiene and Property Care, which lead their respective fields. Across all of our operations globally, we have a positive reputation amongst our customers for our knowledge and integrity. We have central support functions of Human Resources, IT, Finance, Legal and Marketing & Innovation in the Rentokil Initial Head Office locations and in country. Working within our functions departments, you would be supporting all of our business in Philippines.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Monitor customer’s evolving needs, ensure customer satisfaction and long-term relationship
- Ensure satisfactory after sales service is provided to clients and provide regular communications between the client and team, to provide strong team representation to meet the customer’s expectations.
- Act on Customer complaints & inquiries with urgency and importance following the company SOPs and 2/24 promise
- Act on all enquiries from prospects and existing customers.
- Act on all leads from members of the staff, customers or members of the public;
- Call on potential and existing clients; make investment calls;
- Conduct a complete survey by ensuring all pertinent details are clearly stated;
- Ensure sales Key Performance Index (KPI) are met;
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are complied with, quality standards are met, and that sales are viable.
- Ensure that client issues are dealt with an efficient manner, informing the management of any problems that may arise.
- Monitor competitor activities and develop counter measures.
- Take charge of speed and quality of response to changing customer needs, market conditions and competitor activity is critical to our success.
- Understand the functions of other departments to facilitate information and knowledge flow.
- Manage customer’s account in ensuring good credit status and liaise with the credit controllers on effective cash collection to customers.
Sales/ Service Efficiency
- Achieve the agreed sales target.
- Respond to and save terminations, pulling any required resources together to achieve retention.
- Sell according to the prescribed pricing as per the price list and discount structure or as approved by the management.
- Ensure use of sales kits and sell professionally.
- Drive cash collection as one of important aspects within the CD team, ensuring the DSO targets are achieved consistently across the customer base.
- Actively involve with customers to ensure credit is kept within the targeted guidelines of the business.
- Assist with the collection of debts and credit issues.
- All monetary collection shall be returned to the company no later than two (2) days
Administration and Policy Directive
- Ensure all required documents are in order for New Business, Renewals and Jobs Sales prior to service or treatment.
- Develop, recommend and implement policies that would increase productivity thereby realizing and achieving sales targets, reduce customer complaints, and controls that would minimize if not eliminate risk & losses to the business.
Do you have what it takes? If you want to be considered for this role you will need:
- Preferably candidates with Bachelor's Degree in Agriculture major in Entomology.
- College graduate with 2 to 3 years work experience in the areas of customer service relationship and/ or Sales are welcome to apply.
- With excellent communications skills
- Proficient in MS Offices
Are you interested? Here's what you can expect when you join us...
Benefits From Start Date
- HMO (Health Insurance)
- Group Personal Accident Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Paternity/Maternity Leave
- Paid Non working holidays
- 13th Month Pay
Benefits after 6 months of continuous work and pass the performance evaluation;
- Annual pay increase
- Vacation Leave
- Sick Leave (with cash conversion)
- Birthday Leave
- Matrimonial Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Other perks
Rentokil Initial believes in supporting all employees to provide equal opportunities and avoid discrimination. We also place emphasis on workplace diversity which means that we are serious about creating an inclusive environment that accepts each individual's differences, embraces their strengths and provides opportunities for all colleagues to achieve their full potential.
Do you love to provide a valued professional service throughout your community? Do you feel like you could do the job well? Apply for the role today!