- All appointments and follow-ups are to be booked-in through the Gmail Google calendar.
- Develop and maintain strategic business relationships with the customer-base within the defined territory and/or allocated accounts.
- Ensure the company sales strategies are implemented correctly.
- Develop proposals appropriate to customers’ needs, including product, service and cost options.
- Plan and implement an effective customer strategy to maximise sales productivity.
- Maintain and develop a sales pipeline, making decision appointment against the pipeline.
- Field sales planning and activity to include the following and should be aligned with the Sales Procedure Rentokil-Initial Trinidad.
- Business and Product Competencies
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities through securing profitable new customers; up-sell and drive density to existing customers.
- Maintain and improve product knowledge, and technological capabilities.
- Monitor competitor and market activity, reporting significant developments to management and monitor market trends through personal contact with customers and through attendance at industry association meetings, seminars and trade shows.
- Ensure business negotiations are undertaken to protect the company’s profitability.
- Work with Sales Manager and General Manager to develop sales plans and prepare sales strategies, utilising available marketing programs to reach the designated customer base.
- Administration and Compliance
- Ensure Daily sales activity is in line with KPIs and submitted through the system tracking tool.
- Complete accurate and comprehensive quotations through sales tools.
- Complete all sales documents (1) Terms and Conditions (2) Agreements (3) Purchase orders (4) Credit approvals (5) Risk Assessments.
- Maintain an accurate and shared Google calendar.
- Secure sales, using approved company price tools and price lists, ensure all orders placed are accurately completed with all required information.
- Ensure adherence to the Sales Policy
- Teamwork and Communication
- Communicate with your line manager every day to report on your sales progress.
- Build effective relationships with technicians and Operations teams to drive service leads
- Attend and participate in sales meetings.
- Contribute towards a positive team environment within the organisation.
- Communicate effectively with all team members, any customer-related issues that require attention by the organisation.
- Monitor market trends and competitor activity and relay this information efficiently into the business via the appropriate method.
- Organised and self-motivated
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective time-management
- Goal oriented
Qualifications and Experience required
- Five (5) O’ Level passes inclusive of English and Mathematics
- Two (2) years Sales Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Group Pension Plan and Group Health and Life Insurance Plan available
Salary not disclosed