- Manage a team of technicians and deliver Service Excellence through a team.
- Ensure contractual obligations to our customers are met; ensuring consistently high standards of workmanship are delivered.
- Supervision of Termite jobs, SMEs jobs in absence of TSPO jobs, and supporting Solo Technicians if required (Should not be utilised for Office work)
- Issue of materials, chemical, Fuel and monitoring & optimising consumption.
- Verify physical stock and ensure the same is matching with NAV once in 15 days.
- Prepare Bags and Materials for technicians one day in advance for next day's schedule, by taking the next day schedule from Planner daily @ 3 pm
- Allocate technician for daily deployment in coordination with SPs as per OTOZ
- Expected reduction in material consumption at site and in route to optimum utilisation of resources
- Inform BM/OM for non moving material each month. Monitor material expiry dates and inform OM/BM min 3-4 months in advance.
- Update OE on surplus stock / near to expiry & Prepare indents
- Physical stock taking at branch and at customer sites
- Ensure store remains clean and in neat condition
- PPE distribution check and issue
- Check service quality when on supervision & surprise visits
- Supervise termite jobs and optimise ToS for termite jobs
- Improve quality of Termite jobs to reduce complaints
- Encourage more technicians to submit leads
Key Result Areas:
- Control & reduction in material cost
- Effective utilisation of Squad and Improve Termite ToS
- TSPO- Complaint reduction
- Increase in nos. of Technicians submitting leads
- Streamline PPEs usages and stores material issue & receipt
Competencies (Skills essential to the role):
- Proven for his skills in various PMS
- SCP operating knowledge
- Assertive, Self Confident and Team player
- Positive Attitude
- Takes pride in their work
- Ability to work Independently
- Leadership skills for getting work done, persuasive
- Well Groomed
Educational Qualification / Other Requirement:
- Minimum 10th pass (prefered 10+2), can read & write in local language (English prefered )
- Successfully completed L1 Training Program (L2 Preferred)
- Preferably possess two wheeler with valid driving license
- Working knowledge of computers will be an added advantage
What can you expect from RPCI?
DEI statement: At RPCI, we believe in commitment to build an inclusive, varied workplace welcoming to people of all backgrounds.