● Manager, Career Management
● Manager, L&D Learning Technology
● HRBPs and HR Function Integration Lead
● Operations and Specialty Business Training Leads
● North America Managers and Colleagues
● Key suppliers, partners and consultants
Job Summary :
The Learning and Development Specialist will assess enterprise-wide developmental needs to drive development initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable learning solutions for management and front-line associates. This position actively searches, creatively designs and implements effective methods to educate. This role ensures alignment with strategic business objectives and maintains high quality standards in instructional design and development for all methods of program delivery.
Key Performance Indicators:
● Assess the success of development plans and help colleagues
make the most of learning opportunities.
● Deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other training.
● Support the learning intake process to include developing
proposals and engaging internal Career Management and Learning and Development SMEs.
● Manage eLearning content in our Learning Management System
(LMS) to reflect our most current product/service offerings, and policies/procedures.
● Develop and sustain long-standing relationships with company-approved learning vendors.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Identify development needs, recommending and implementing solutions, and evaluating and
• Collaborate with HR, Learning and Development and Career Management business leaders to
understand their needs related to learning and development by proactively interfacing with key
stakeholders in order to understand, recommend and deploy effective solutions.
• Recommend learning and development opportunities to drive individual and company-wide capability and performance improvement.
• Partner with the Career Management team to recommend and develop learner engagement
programs and activities that enhance employment experiences.
• Develop and implement a comprehensive communication strategy for development programs.
• Establish and maintain individual and organizational performance evaluation methods for learning
content, delivery, activities, engagement and outcomes. Utilize metrics to validate knowledge transfer and return on investment.
• Extract LMS data for analysis. Provide reports on the status of training completions, effectiveness,
and other operational metrics.
• Establish and update course curriculums, learner records and course pages within the learning
• Present ideas effectively, delivering presentations suited to the characteristics and needs of the
• Present training via virtual classroom/webinar.
● A minimum of 3 years experience in the delivery of learning and development programs.
● Ability to comfortably interact with all levels of employees, including frontline team members
through executive leadership
● Proficient in MS Office, Google Suite and Cornerstone Learning Management Systems (LMS)
Required Leadership Traits and Characteristics:
● Knowledge and understanding of adult learning principles, and of a wide range of learning methods,
techniques, and formats.
● Excellent time management skills (prioritizing and follow-up)
● Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, maintaining momentum, and managing to project
● Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
● Adheres to industry best practices and standards when developing learning and performance
Formal Education, Qualifications or Training
● Bachelor’s degree in Training and Development, Business, or a related field
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
Incumbent is required to have:
Incumbent will be subject to:
Our companies are proud to be Affirmative Action (AA) and Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE) inclusive of veterans and those with disabilities.
California residents click here to review your privacy rights. tinyurl.com/CANotice2023
Maternity leave coaching
Unconscious bias training
Remote work policy
Part time policy
Short term disability
The Rentokil and Terminix family of brands have come together to form the world’s leading pest control company. With our shared vision, we’ll be expanding our products, services, and technology. And with our combined resources, we’ll do more to power innovation and develop sustainable solutions for our planet. It’s all part of our commitment to putting you first and ...