Strategically growing and retaining business within the existing portfolio through the execution of sector-relevant propositions derived from strong industry understanding and supported by portfolio data analysis
- Hunting out strategic and profitable new business opportunities across our divisions, encouraging a 'bundled' sell
- Networking and attending relevant industry events to ensure that the Rentokil Initial brand remains front of mind within the industry
- Creating strong, sticky, and mutually beneficial partnerships with your key customers
- Executing a hands-on account management approach that sees you accountable for all growth, loss, and escalations within your portfolio
- Develop a strategy to entice new partners to do business with Rentokil Initial and build those relationships
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum of 3 years account management and business development experience working within a service industry and preferably at a national level
- Experience in B2B sales, preferably within the service industry and relevant sector
- Facilities Management experience is an advantage
- Demonstrable business acumen and commercial thinking
- Experience in negotiation, managing decision-makers at a high level, strong relationship skills
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to delegate effectively
- Excellent administration skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, particularly at a senior level
- High-level commercial and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to achieve sales target
- Ability to understand and manipulate data to draw meaningful insights
Rentokil Initial is one of the largest business services companies in the world. The UK-based company operates in all major economies of Europe, North America, Africa, Asia and the Pacific. The company has around 36,000 employees providing a range of support services in almost 70 countries worldwide, whilst retaining the agility and characteristics of a local company.
If you are passionate about sales and are results-driven then apply now.
Please note that applicants must have the right to live and work permanently or long-term in New Zealand. The successful applicant will be required to undertake a pre-employment Health Assessment (including a drug test) and complete a Ministry of Justice criminal records check, the results of which must be to Rentokil Initial's satisfaction.