tistical analysis, maps, etc.
- Provide technical support for required permitting processes and address regulator questions & request for information
- Organize, plan, schedule lake management project services/tasks for assigned projects, including but not limited to - material purchases, equipment rental, staff coordination and planning, etc.
- Directly provide sufficient and clear direction to Aquatic Specialists regarding project goals and specific task execution
- Serve as the primary Point of Contact (POC) for all assigned projects/customers and handle all customer communication
- Actively conduct direct relationship growth and general business development with assigned existing customers
- Develop positive industry relationships (vendors, consultants, engineers, etc.) that grow SOLitude's reputation and drive new business opportunities
- Mentor local Aquatic Specialists, Biologists, and Associate PMs on lake management science, execution, and economics
- Review and support District operational planning and logistics
- Audit the work of other technical staff in the region to ensure proper standards are being met - QAQC
- Ensure permit and general regulatory compliance on assigned projects and across the Region - Local, State, Federal
- Organize, develop, and delegate client project deliverables (reports, maps, data tables, etc.) to ensure that customer expectations and project timetables are met
- Using ArcView GIS software develop vegetation and treatment area maps to support customer portfolio
- Other duties as assigned
What do you need?
- Bachelor's Degree in related science
- 7 years of directly relatable work experience
- Safe boating certification
- US DOT Medical Card
- Possess a valid state pesticide Aquatic category certification in all states serviced by District
- Expert knowledge of aquatic pesticide uses, application methods, and dosing
- Expert knowledge of SOLitude services and the operational execution of those services
- Advanced knowledge of aquatic environments and aquatic management practices and strategies
- Advanced knowledge of limnological principles and water chemistry
- Expert knowledge of Regional State regulatory requirements and constraints for Aquatic plant management work
- Must pass pre-employment background screen
- Must possess a valid driver's license and pass motor vehicle record search
Why Choose Rentokil ?
A career with Rentokil can be a professional trajectory filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world-class team that rewards high performance, and we love to promote from within. We offer competitive pay and many of our roles offer performance incentives.
Below you'll find information about some of what Rentokil has to offer. All Full-Time Colleagues qualify for the following and Part-Time Colleagues qualify for most benefits after they meet certain criteria.
Click here to read more about our Total Rewards Program which includes:
Professional and Personal Growth
Multiple avenues to grow your career
Rentokil is a Drug Free workplace
Training and development programs available
Tuition Reimbursement benefits (for FT Colleagues)
Health and Wellness
Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance plus much more
Full-time colleagues are eligible to begin enrollment immediately upon hire with benefits starting on day 1
Savings and Retirement
- 401(k) retirement plan with company-matching contributions
Vacation days & sick days
Company-paid holidays & floating holidays
A company mindset that prioritizes health, safety, and flexibility
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
Our companies are proud to be Affirmative Action (AA) and Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE) inclusive of veterans and those with disabilities.
California residents click here to review your privacy rights.
By applying to this position, you consent to receive an initial text message to collect your communication preferences. Message and data rates may apply. You can opt-out any time.