with selected customers
- Ensure that monthly, quarterly and Half yearly QAs and Field Biologist reports are completed and sent to Key Account
- Customers. Copies must be sent to the Director of Operations, and Pest Control Supervisor.
- Accompany Sales consultant on major site visits to facilitate development of Proposals to prospective customers.
- Participate in meetings with Key Account customers.
- Complete Quality Assurance forms on customers’ sites to ensure that Rentokil Initial staff are providing the right level of service to particular customers and that exact specification requirements are being adhered to and submit to the Director of Operations Pest control.
- Provide Pest Control Training for the pest control technicians at least Six (6) times per year. This must be coordinated with the PC Supervisor, and topics agreed with the Director of Operations Pest Control.
- Provide Pest Awareness training to customers and customers’ staff to assist them in obtaining a better understanding of pests and pest control techniques when required.
- Responsible for ensuring that Rentokil’s documents in the clients’ binders –These may vary from site to site depending on each client’s requirements.
- Responsible for sending clients yearly treatment planners for the upcoming year’s inspections, this may include Routine visits.
- Weekly updates of the Google QA report sheet on Customer visits for submission to the Director of Operations Manager, copy Manging Director.
- Responsible for checking pest control documentation and plans, ensuring plans are kept -to-date on the system for Key customers eg Food Processors etc, including general administration for effective feedback to customers.
- Assist in the activities with RI Group and local managers for the implementation of new services in Pest Control and Hygiene Division.
Degree in Entomology or similar Science programme.
Associate Degree in Management Studies
Training in Quality Systems eg ISO, HACCP an asset
Diploma in Supervisory Management an asset
Essential qualities and experience
Minimum 1-year Middle Management experience
Holder of a General Driver’s License over 5 years.
Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
Ability to perform well under pressure
IT Literate able to learn new technologies quickly
Ability to establish first time contact with potential customers & develop customer relationship.