service requests and other related information to ensure customer service expectations are achieved.
- Ensure all stock and services supplied to the customer are suitable and appropriate.
- Contribute to route solutions for new customer service requirements.
- Adhere to company Health and Safety policies.
- Ensure the customers’ expectations are always met or exceeded.
To be considered for the Customer Delivery Representative position you will Ideally have the following;
- A full clean Irish/ EU Driving License.
- Ability to work and prioiritise workload within deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong commitment to delivering excellent customer service.
- Good eye for detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to use own initiative and have a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
As well as joining a FTSE100 company, we also offer you:
- A competitive salary package
- Company Vehicle & fuel card
- Uniforms and Equipment
- Progression Opportunities
- 4 weeks annual leave increasing to 5 weeks
- Additional variable pay opportunity through the introduction of new business
- Access to Company pension
- Refer a Friend bonus
- TrustPilot reward
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Life Assurance
If you would like the chance to work in this exciting role for an innovative company, please apply. For more information on the Rentokil Initial family, please call us on +353 45 850 710 or visit our website https://www.rentokil-initial.com/