ating in 70 countries and ranked in the top 3 in 65 of those countries. Ranking in the top 3 in 38 of the 44 countries we operate in, Initial Hygiene is the market leader who provides quality, diligent and friendly services to all customers. In France, Initial Workwear specialises in the supply and laundering of workwear, garments and protective uniforms and equipment; focussing on top quality products and services. Our plant business; Ambius is seen as the expert in interior and exterior "landscaping"; operating across the US, Europe, Asia & Pacific. Steritech Brand Protection by Rentokil Initial is an industry leader and pioneer, providing innovative solutions that help customers to mitigate risks and drive business growth. We also have specialist businesses such as Medical Services, Specialist Hygiene and Property Care, which lead their respective fields. Across all of our operations globally, we have a positive reputation amongst our customers for our knowledge and integrity. We have central support functions of Human Resources, IT, Finance, Legal and Marketing & Innovation in the Rentokil Initial Head Office locations and in country. Working within our functions departments, you would be supporting all of our businesses within India.
Rentokil PCI is the leading pest control service provider in India. A Rentokil Initial brand, Rentokil PCI was formed in 2017 through a joint venture (JV) between Pest Control India, the number one pest control company in India, and Rentokil, the world’s leading pest control brand. Rentokil PCI aims to set new standards for customer service with operations across 250 locations in India. The JV brand also focuses on developing industry-leading service operations through the sharing of best practices, new innovations and the use of digital technologies.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
● To know and develop proficiency in handling internal company software platforms ie iCABS, ServiceTrak and any other systems that may be introduced.
● Organisation of schedule and planning of all service (including contracts, jobbing, call outs, etc.) requirements on a daily, weekly and monthly basis for all technicians within the branch
● Priority-wise planning of all due for Renewals visits, enquiries, call outs and complaints
● Liaise with Sales and Service team to best accommodate urgent service visit appointments and communicate changes to affected customers timely.
● Ensure customer service-related complaints or termination notifications are attended to effectively and promptly.
Manage service documentation and ensure all customer/technician’s feedback are followed up with actions
● Ensure all service data from dockets, log cards, service orders and other sources is updated accurately into business systems in timely manner
● Supports business transition from paper-based to system and digital-based planning, visit documents, whilst upholding documentation integrity.
● Review service report with OE and BM and highlight areas of concern – critical backlog and weekly trend to manager.
● Reviews and provides service compliance updates daily.
● Assist & help Assistant Branch Manager/Branch Manager in monitoring service productivity and efficiency related KPIs
● Maintain positive working relationship and effective communication with Sales & Service Colleagues, Supervisor, Technician, Operations staff for any service related issues. Coordinate with Sales for any available slots, time adjustment for new sales scheduling.
● Work with branch management to correct service areas distributed across the business based on annual revenue from areas, time on site, travel time & routine requirements
● Expected to be knowledgeable about company safety policies and safety (SRA) requirements on the job, be able to read and understand company policies
● Any unresolved issues should be quickly elevated to the next level of management for prompt resolution
● Any other similar duties as and when specified by the manager
● On time service planning
● Achieving progressive improvement in State of Service (SOS) and meet SOS targets assigned by the branch
● Minimizing service backlog (meet our contractual obligations)
● Be decisive
● Attention to details and accuracy
● Planning & organizing
● Analytical skills
● Customer oriented
● Negotiation skills would be an added advantage
● Ability to work patiently in a dynamic service environment
EDUCATIONAL / OTHER REQUIREMENTS
● Minimum graduation with 1 to 3 years of relevant experience of managing team
● Basic computer skills - for reporting/work management (Advanced computer skills would be an added advantage)
● Communication - speaking on phone to external customers & internally with technicians, other Operations colleagues.
● Knowledge of territory which is handled for planning
● Occasional Travel required within the Division
● Liaise with the Operations Manager, Operations Executive, Junior Operations Coordinator, Local Service Supervisors to establish service requirements and provide information, assurance and advice as required
● Communicate all service issues in a timely manner to the ABM/BM, Operations Manager
Are you interested? Here's what you can expect when you join us
Group Mediclaim Insurance Policy
Rentokil Initial believes in supporting all employees to provide equal opportunities and avoid discrimination. We also place emphasis on workplace diversity which means that we are serious about creating an inclusive environment that accepts each individual's differences, embraces their strengths and provides opportunities for all colleagues to achieve their full potential.