Applying anti-terminate treatments to structures according to schedule, safety procedures and label instructions.
- Interacting with customers and explaining services provided
- Completing production forms documenting services provided
What do I need to be successful?
- Being a high school graduate/having a GED and a valid driver’s license are both requirements
- Prior industry experience is great, but not required. The following are much more important…·
- You are personable and enjoy interacting with customers
- You are self-motivated and have a strong work ethic
- You can effectively present information to customers one-on-one and in small groups
- You are detailed oriented and understand the importance of safety
- You have a good aptitude for basic math-- necessary for doing calculations related to service
- Of course, given our business, you should be comfortable working outside and in confined spaces like crawl spaces and attics
- For safety reasons (rebreathers have be able to seal to your face) our Termite Techs aren’t able to have facial hair
Why should I choose Terminix?
In addition to being part of an iconic brand with a rich 85 year history, here are some other highlights of what we offer members of the Terminix Team.
- Comprehensive training and licensure, all paid by the company
- Highly competitive compensation – earning potential of $30,000-50,000 in first year.
- Company provided vehicle (that you can take home with you at night) and gas card
- Opportunities for advancement and career growth – including paths into management level roles
- Medical, dental and vision coverage + discounts on Terminix brands
- Short/long-term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid time off
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work being performed by employees assigned to this classification; they are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
Terminix companies are proud to be EOE.
California residents click here to review your privacy rights. https://tinyurl.com/CA-Notice
Our companies are proud to be Affirmative Action (AA) and Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE) inclusive of veterans and those with disabilities.
California residents click here to review your privacy rights. https://tinyurl.com/CANotice2023