Accounts Receivable Analyst
London, United Kingdom
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. Were the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and were looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentralfosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance with office celebration throughout the year and a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: London, UK**
We are expanding our receivables management team and looking for experiencedCollections Analysts**to thrive in a fast-paced and goal-oriented collections department. In this role, you will be specifically responsible for our French and English-speaking customers. You will provide customer service regarding collection issues while establishing relationships with internal and external customers.
- Daily, Weekly and monthly reporting to remote supervisor
- High volume phone calls and emails to assigned delinquent customers
- Reconcile customer disputes as they pertain to payment of outstanding balances that are due
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Participate in team planning meetings
- Meet defined department goals and activity metrics
- Team player able to assist where needed
- Able to create ad-hoc reporting utilizing NetSuite and Excel
- Typically 7 - 10 years high volume B2B collections experience
- SaaS ERP savvy
- Knowledge of Collections, Cash Applications and Billing procedures
- Strong attention to detail goal oriented
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Ability to thrive in start-up; we want candidates with that entrepreneurial spark!
- Microsoft Office Suite intermediate level Excel skills
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentrals open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.