Associate Account Executive - Enterprise
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. Were the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and were looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentralfosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfaston a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
We are a $860M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 5 years) and rapid growth (30% YOY). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1B and beyond in the coming years.
Job Type:Full Time |Location:Denver, CO**
Were looking for an experiencedAssociate Account Executivethat thrives in a fast-paced, cutting-edge, technology-driven environment. You will proactively manage a list of RingCentrals premier installed customers; tasked with cultivating and saturating business within these accounts. With ownership of 200+ current accounts your goal is to uncover and capitalize on upsell opportunities as well as provide a high level of customer service. You will leverage your B2B solution selling skills to grow your book of business and expand the RingCentral footprint within these accounts.This position is an inside sales/account management role and will be worked from our office in Denver.
- Become the resident expert on the RingCentral Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) Platform including our hosted VoIP solution, ContactCenter, Mobile Applications, and IP hardware.
- Develop a strong understanding of our customers business priorities and systems and utilize our sales methodologies and processes to clearly exhibit the advantages of partnering with RingCentral
- Be an innovator that will help our global company discover new ways to support our customers and drive new business initiatives with our medium and large business clients.
- 3+ years of technology solution-based selling ( SaaS, UCaaS, Cloud applications, VoIP)
- Demonstrated sales record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Success in maintaining existing customer base, cultivating new business, upselling services/products.
- Ability to explore and make recommendations to customers based on their priorities.
- Excellent customer service orientation, face-to-face and virtual (phone/video conferencing) to support remote users.
- Strong initiative and creativity applied through technology.
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done.
What we offer:
- Base Salary
- Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentrals open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.