Billing Revenue Operations Specialist
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. Were the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and were looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentralfosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. To ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, employees have a Culture Club that creates office celebrations throughout the year.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Manila, Philippines**
Our company is looking for a Billing Revenue Operations Analyst** who will manage and respond to clients and stakeholder queries about refund and billing processing.
- Work closely with the sales team and cross functional organization to resolve and support customer billing issues/ inquiries
- Provide input for on-going development and improvement on systems and operation process
- Prepare ad hoc analysis, when needed
- Has experience processing, reviewing invoices or billing
- At least 2+ years of experience in Billing and AR Operations experience required
- Demonstrates high energy with the ability to remain flexible and change priorities in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced and often ambiguous work environment
- Eagerness to learn and take on challenges in a rapidly growing and dynamic environment
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office software, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of revenue accounting is a plus
- Salesforce and NetSuite experience an advantage
- Must be willing to work on a night shift schedule
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentrals open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.