Business Development Representative
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. Were the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and were looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentralfosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfaston a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
We are a $860M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 5 years) and rapid growth (30% yoy). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1B and beyond in the coming years.
Job Type:Full Time | Location:Charlotte, NC
We are currently looking for aBusinessDevelopment Representative (BDR)**to increase the qualified pipeline of new opportunities for our Outbound Sales team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development experience at multiple executive levels within a small to medium sized organization.
- Utilize a consistent contact attempt process via phone, email and chat to follow-up, nurture and qualify leads generated by marketing campaigns.
- Prospect, educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities.
- Keep abreast of the industry and technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers.
- Follow the established RingCentral pre-sales process and consistently use Salesforce.com to document prospect interaction, ensuring efficient lead management.
- Develop and maintain daily plans to maximize phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to metrics and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect type.
- Outbound Lead qualification
- Hunter Mentality
- Familiarity with cloud based software services a plus
- Strong ability to learn new technology and ramp-up quickly
- Ability to work in high-energy sales team environment as a team player
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
- Quick and efficient with a computer(SFDC experience preferred)
- Ability to establish rapport quickly and effectively with C-Level execs
What we offer:
- Base Salary
- Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTOplan
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentrals open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.