Competitive Intelligence Manager
San Mateo County, CA
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. Were the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and were looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentralfosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfaston a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Job Type: Full-Time| Location: Belmont, California
We are looking for a competitive research expert to join a growing team focused on serving small and medium businesses (SMBs). This roles primary goal is to provide a cross-functional organization with actionable insights on our customers, competitors, and the market. Our ideal candidate is curious, analytical, and able to develop a strong, fact-based point of view. Success in this job demands both the ability to do detailed heads down analytical work as well as heads up engagement with internal business partners and outside information sources.
- Develop a deep understanding of RingCentrals SMB product portfolio, target market, and competitor landscape.
- Work closely with Marketing, Product, and Sales to define the most critical questions we must answer to best serve our customers and grow our business.
- Conduct primary and secondary researchboth qualitative and quantitativeto gather relevant information from across a variety of sources.
- Analyze data to uncover meaningful insights on our customers, their businesses, and the competitive markets that serve them.
- Synthesize the results into clear points of view that fuel new ideas and better decisions.
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reporting on findings and impact.
- Bachelors degree, M.B.A. preferred
- 5+ years of experience as a marketing researcher, preferably in technology or consumer markets or with a research firm.
- Experience with broad array of qualitative and quantitative research approaches, including field interviews, surveys, conjoint analyses, and customer journey mapping.
- Proven success in driving research programs from concept to execution to application.
- Strong people skills to team with stakeholders across the organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to translate learnings into actionable recommendations via presentations, playbooks, and enablement resources.
- Strong project management skills to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentrals open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.