Digital Marketing Manager
London, United Kingdom
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. Were the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and were looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentralfosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfaston a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: London, United Kingdom
As part of our team, you will plan, coordinate, implement and oversee various demand generation campaigns to support our various sales segments. Through these campaigns you will help take the RingCentral message and proposition to customers and prospects and will help demonstrate how the RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. Simply put, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments.
This role will work closely with our AVP of Marketing in executing PPC campaigns in the UK and Europe to drive new customer engagement for RingCentral. This is an extremely dynamic position and a great opportunity for an analytically strong paid search specialist. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, comfortable with data and Excel, self-disciplined, takes pride in their work, and will become a valued member of an evolving marketing team.
- Optimize paid search campaigns to lead, opportunity, and cost/LTV goals
- Analyze campaign performance, on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Keyword research and query mining to identify new and negative keywords
- Write, test, and optimize ad copy and ad extensions
- Devise landing page A/B tests and work with web and creative teams to execute
- Manage and optimize acquisition and retargeting campaigns on the Google Display Network
- Communicate campaign performance to the team with regular and ad-hoc reports
- Supporting management and other in-house teams on an ad hoc basis with reporting and special project execution
- Attend local industry events and conferences
- Pilot paid social and programmatic display tests and identify new opportunities to increase efficiency
- B.S. /B.A. in Marketing or related field is preferred. MBA is a plus.
- Typically, 3-5 years managing large Paid Search campaigns. B2B, SaaS, ad agency, or lead gen experience is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Yahoo! Gemini UIs, best practices, key metrics, desktop tools, ad formats, and editorial policies. Experience with third-party bid management tools like Kenshoo and Marin is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including VLOOKUPs, PivotTables, and formulas. Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with tracking and reporting platforms such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics.
- Hands-on campaign management experience in Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, AppNexus, The Trade Desk, Adobe Ad Cloud. Experience in ad ops is a huge plus
- Must love data and have proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to take a large set of data, aggregate it to the appropriate level of detail, identify trends, and provide optimization recommendation.
- Self-motivated, detail orientated, intellectually curious, and collaborative.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentrals open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.