Director/Sr. Manager, Product Marketing - RC Meetings
San Mateo County, CA
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. Were the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and were looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentralfosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfaston a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Job Type: Full-time | Location: Belmont, CA
The Director/Sr. Manager, Product Marketing will be responsible for driving all aspects of the marketing function technical, operational and strategic for meetings product line of RingCentral portfolio. You'll craft customer-facing and sales-enabling content including websites, presentations, videos, collateral, whitepapers, etc. You will also provide timely buyer insights, and help identify market opportunities while analyzing trends and threats. Your performance will be measured by your ability to execute on growth-marketing strategies, and to work effectively with others including product management, engineering, sales, marketing, operations to achieve measurable results. If you are passionate about storytelling, marketing and content-creating in order to fuel the acquisition, engagement and retention of customers, this role is for you.
This is a high-impact, high-visibility role where you will serve as the subject matter expert for the product, both internally and externally. The ideal candidate is an ambitious self-starter who is passionate about doing whatever it takes (strategy, execution, and everything in between) to help the business succeed.
- Define and develop compelling messaging, effective value propositions, use cases, and overall content targeting customers, decision makers, and other audiences such as analysts, press, sales and partners. Be the master storyteller that catapults RingCentral above the competition.
- Work closely with the Sales and Partner GTM team, the field, partner, and solutions marketing teams, our Product Management team, and our key partners to create/refine messaging and GTM strategy.
- Participate in and drive product launches with the central marketing teams, field marketing, and sales
- Focus on telling customer stories and building compelling case studies
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of market dynamics, competitive landscape and go to market strategies in target markets and target audiences
- Drive seller enablement and marketing programs content related to new solutions in partnership with sales enablement teams
- Coordinate with the integrated marketing team efforts across the marketing teams in corporate and in the regions. Campaign responsibilities include but are not limited to identification of solution(s) to be promoted, market segmentation, and messaging for differentiation.
- Work with our internal events lead and our events team to showcase our solutions
- Work with our connected partners in this space as they build out compelling solutions with our open APIs.
- 10+ years of marketing experience, preferably with 7+ years of product marketing experience in the B2B SaaS space
- Experience working closely with B2B Sales teams on messaging, content, and playbooks
- Highly cross-functional, detail-oriented, with the ability to partner with different teams across the company
- Self-starter with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Located in Bay Area
Technical background preferred
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentrals open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.