Global Enterprise Support Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. Were the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and were looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentralfosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfaston a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Job Type:Full Time | Location: Denver, CO
Enterprise Support Manager supervises the day-to-day operations of the Enterprise Engineer Technical Support Team
- Manage, coach, motivate and influence technical support team to exceed expectations
Lead and supervise teams to work under tight deadlines
Manage customer expectations and experience to deliver high customer satisfaction and increase retention
- Train staff on company processes, policies and procedures
- Identify needs for and drive process improvements
- Delegate authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up
- Provide feedback to cross-functional departments as the voice of Support
- Effectively and simultaneously prioritize multiple tasks, projects and deadlines
- Mentor and develop direct reports
- Handle customer escalations
- Sets the example for Enterprise Engineers in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and solving skills, and work habits
- 5+ years of experience in business operations, processes and systems
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills, perseverance and patience
Experienced in VOIP technology including SIP, RTP, QoS, COS, codecs
Knowledge of network concepts and terminology including LAN/WAN, Routers, Firewalls, Switches, PBX deployment, TCP/IP (IPv4), DNS, etc.
- Experience in telecommunications, networking or Software-as-a-Service business
- Intimate knowledge of support center processes and procedures
- Experience with contact center technologies
- Ability to communicate and empathize with all levels of executives
- Self-motivated with the ability to dive right in, be effective and make a difference
- Demonstrated ability to execute on high level strategic initiatives
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentrals open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.