Group Product Manager (On-boarding and Adoption), RingCentral Applications
San Mateo County, CA
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. Were the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and were looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentralfosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfaston a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- Craig Hallum: Predictably Exceptional Results Weve Come To Expect Nothing Less.
- Deutsche Bank:Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.
- Jeffries: Firing On All Cylinders.
- Northland: As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels
Were creating cool, disruptive products and we need your help!
Job Type:Full Time | Location:Belmont, CA
TheRingCentral Applications Product Management teamis responsible for the flagship native mobile and desktop RingCentral app that unifies messaging, phone and video meetings. As part of this team, this position is a high-visibility role responsible for delivering a delightful onboarding and ongoing experience for our ever-growing user base for mobile and desktop apps. The focus of the role is to use analytics and user feedback to design, develop and deliver new user onboarding, to ensure delightful ongoing experience for existing users, to expose new features to users. You will be responsible for delivering on multi-modal adoption metrics across Messaging, Phone calling and Video Meetings. You will work side-by-side with a dedicated engineering team, designers, user researchers, marketers and the rest of the PM team to build and deliver delightful user experiences.
You understand that great products balance simplicity and robust features to solve user and business needs. You also enjoy tapping the left side of the brain and quantifying your decisions by analyzing data and setting up proper measurement and reporting for each feature launched. You are equally proficient with mobile and desktop apps. You have demonstrated successful delivery of this role in previous consumer or business apps.
- Deliver delightful new user onboarding experiences, new features walkthroughs, in-app help etc. to users of RingCentral unified mobile and desktop apps
- Reporting and growing of metrics for user adoption of application features, including adoption of each communication channel available in RingCentral
- Management of all user sentiment - surveys, NPS, in-app ratings, community forum etc.
- Planning, specification, orchestration, delivery and post-delivery metrics for the above responsibilities
- Collaboration with multiple geographically distributed PM and Engg teams
- Cross-functional collaboration with Product Marketing, Sales and Support
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- 7+ years of product management experience in a business SaaS product
- 5+ years of PM experience delivering delightful user experiences in browser-based apps or native iOS/Android apps
- Demonstrated success and experience in new user onboarding flow and increasing usage and adoption
- Demonstrated success in managing user sentiment and measurably growing user delight
- Proficiency in usage of analytics tools for` mobile and desktop
- Experience in business messaging or meetings or telephony highly desirable
- Demonstrated strong bias for action and getting things done
- Ability to handle a growing, fast paced, dynamic and changing environment
- Experience in PM role with geographically distributed teams
- Highly empathetic with users, customers, partners, and co-workers
- Effective written and presentation skills
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentrals open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.