San Mateo County, CA
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. Were the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and were looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentralfosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfaston a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Job Type: Contract |Location: Belmont, CA
We are currently looking for a contract HR Specialist to join a diverse and dynamic People Operations team focused on delivering a positive employee experience.
- Provide general support to HR managers and assist with administrative tasks
- Support new hire onboarding including but not limited to sending out new hire notifications, orientation logistics, and background screening.
- Responsible for the employment Verification request (written and verbal)
- Employee record maintenance
- Support compliance efforts: conduct internal HR Audits such as I-9s, employee files, and support internal audit requests on an as needed basis
- Participate with the HR Operations team on process improvements, documentation, project rollouts and testing
- Support in organizing and supporting employee programs and events
- Support in documenting workflow and procedures, and proactively identifying opportunities for process improvement
- Complete miscellaneous administrative tasks and special projects as assigned
- Basic knowledge of HR process and best practice
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Understands the need for confidentiality when managing sensitive information/data
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Organized with keen attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
Benefits and amenities:
- Centrally located in Belmont, CA (close to highways 101, 280, and 92)
- Complimentary organic breakfast and lunch daily, and fully stocked break rooms
- On-site gym with free yoga and boot-camp classes
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentrals open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.