IT Project Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. Were the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and were looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentralfosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. To ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, employees have a Culture Club that creates office celebrations throughout the year.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Manila, Philippines
RingCentral is seeking a seasoned Project Management professional to lead cross-functional IT Enterprise Application projects. This role is responsible for driving the execution of IT Enterprise Application projects to enable transformation, growth, maturity and scale. You will lead projects that are laying the foundation and helping scale our core internal business systems. You will work cross-functionally with business partners to deliver solutions for our unique internal business needs. A successful candidate will have experience operating in high-pressure situations, a proven ability to handle competing priorities and possess a high level of discipline while remaining flexible.
- Responsible for taking small to large, company-wide, mission critical programs/projects from ideation through final implementation and go-live
- Provides overall communication and interfaces with all areas affected by the program/project including cross-functional stakeholders, business sponsors and vendors
- Drive prioritization of business requirements and roadmap
- Partner with both technical and non-technical peers to execute on work throughout the project life-cycle
- Own the program schedule, task assignments, and manage schedule progress - from large phases through to detailed tasks, including understanding and managing dependencies
- Become a trusted partner with the business and accepted into the business teams inner circle of influence
- Understand operational issues and opportunities (business processes), and help drive technical solutions to scale business operations and ensure compliance
- Drive results; own the portfolio of projects, and lead projects to achieve desired goals while keep cross functional teams accountable
- As a PM, you will develop functional process flows, road-mapping and portfolio presentations
- Minimum 5+ years of project management with enterprise solutions in SaaS environments
- PMP, CSM, ITIL certifications a plus
- Experience with IT, Sales, Marketing, Services, Financial, HR, Legal SaaS Systems (Eg: NetSuite, Workday, Salesforce)
- Proven experience in managing multiple large programs/projects in an enterprise environment
- Excellent communication, problem solving, conflict / resolution management, active listening, time management, and interpersonal skills required
- Experience with Agile methodology a plus
- Ability to work independently and in ambiguous situations
- Experience leading an internationally distributed team
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentrals open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.