Mandarin Accounts Payable Analyst
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. Were the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and were looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentralfosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. To ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, employees have a Culture Club that creates office celebrations throughout the year.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Manila, Philippines**
- Enter/Upload and review invoices insuring proper documentation and compliance prior to payment.
- Resolve issues and improve process by working collaboratively with requestors, Purchasing, Suppliers, Approvers and General Ledger Accounting
- Preparation of payment approval requests
- Ensure that transactions are processed in compliance to guidelines including: Fixed Asset policy, Approval Authority, Amortization, Cost Center/Account Guidelines, Country Specific Rules etc.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Support Month and Quarter end activities
- Experience working in a global corporation shared service or BPO Finance/Accounting organization supporting global subsidiaries or clients
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA a plus but not required.
- Must be willing to work cross over shift of North American and China. After initial training of 3 months working US hours would transition to 6:00AM to 3:00PM PH time Monday to Friday
- Experience with ERP systems: NetSuite preferred however SAP or Oracle ok.
- In addition to invoice processing specific experience in one or more of the following areas (North America Invoice Processing, Payment preparation, Credit Card Program Management, Expense Report Processing, Partner Payments, Electronic Payments)
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Ability to understand Mandarin in a business context: reading vendor invoices, communicating via e-mail and some phone conversations
- Moderate to Strong English capability to be able to collaborate with other RingCentral subsidiaries as needed
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentrals open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.