Marketing Growth Hacker Intern
San Mateo County, CA
RingCentrals Intern program, or as we like to call it the RingTern program, is a 10-week internship. Throughout the 10-weeks, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience of corporate life, be immersed in its active culture/community, and explore an employees dailylife in a field of interest.The goal here is for you to acquire real-world experiences that will help you continue to pursue your career or reconsider your path.
Do you have a competitive edge and like to win? At RingCentral as a RingTern, you will compete for prizes with individual elevator pitches, team product challenges, off site excursions and company events. While you are here you will experience what its like to be part of a growing tech company that is dominating their industry, breaking down barriers and boasts a 40% ratio of intern of hire.
Our mentors strive to develop their interns into independent and confident employees. Here at RingCentral, interns are not hand-held or micro-managed; instead, they are encouraged to problem-solve and succeed independently.
Here are a few reasons to consider being a RingTern at RingCentral:
1)You have a competitive edge and like to win. Here, youll compete for prizes with individual elevator pitches, team product challenges, off-site excursions, and company events. We call it collaborative competition and its a great way to experience the way we work.
2)Hyper-growth, for you and your career.RingCentral is growing at an annual rate of 30%. Every year. So now is a great time to join us. It also means there are lots of interesting, real-world challenges to help us solve.
3)Mentors who are in it for you.Our mentors will work with you to help you grow and achieve your goals. No micro-management and no busy-work. The goal is to help you problem-solve and succeed independently.
So, join RingCentral as an intern this summer and discover what it feels like to win together.
Early Intern Application Deadline is March 4, 2020
Final Intern Application Deadline: April 6, 2020
RingCentral is looking for aMarketing Growth Hackerintern to join our web marketing team and take on the challenge of driving growth through our core web experience. Youll work hand-in-hand with a team of marketers and developers to ideate and test growth strategies.
Job Type: Internship | Location: Belmont, CA
- Test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition and conversion rate optimization
- Conduct and present competitive analyses and market research
- Propose creative new projects, from building free tools and apps that attract prospects and convert leads to testing new approaches to capturing existing demand
- Work with a cross-functional team (Marketing, Product, Sales) to establish growth strategies to support acquisition andengagement goals.
- Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns.
- Analyze data to monitor site performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the wayup to the executive level.
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and changes in UI/UX and digital marketing
- Identify industry trends and insights
- Must be in Junior or Senior year in college to apply
- Previous working experience as a Marketing Growth Hacker
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- High standards of excellence and attention to detail
- Creating user acquisition campaigns
- Learning how to work with cross-functional teams effectively
- Being up to date with the latest trends in digital marketing and UI/UX
- The ability to work alongside a highly skilled marketing team
- Full-time, throughout the summer of 2020 10-week internship
- Must be available to start either June 9thor June 16th
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentrals open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.