Professional Services Offer Management Intern
RingCentrals Intern program, or as we like to call it the RingTern program, is a 10-week internship. Throughout the 10-weeks, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience of corporate life, be immersed in its active culture/community, and explore an employees dailylife in a field of interest.The goal here is for you to acquire real-world experiences that will help you continue to pursue your career or reconsider your path.
Do you have a competitive edge and like to win? At RingCentral as a RingTern, you will compete for prizes with individual elevator pitches, team product challenges, off site excursions and company events. While you are here you will experience what its like to be part of a growing tech company that is dominating their industry, breaking down barriers and boasts a 40% ratio of intern of hire.
Our mentors strive to develop their interns into independent and confident employees. Here at RingCentral, interns are not hand-held or micro-managed; instead, they are encouraged to problem-solve and succeed independently.
Here are a few reasons to consider being a RingTern at RingCentral:
1)You have a competitive edge and like to win. Here, youll compete for prizes with individual elevator pitches, team product challenges, off-site excursions, and company events. We call it collaborative competition and its a great way to experience the way we work.
2)Hyper-growth, for you and your career.RingCentral is growing at an annual rate of 30%. Every year. So now is a great time to join us. It also means there are lots of interesting, real-world challenges to help us solve.
3)Mentors who are in it for you.Our mentors will work with you to help you grow and achieve your goals. No micro-management and no busy-work. The goal is to help you problem-solve and succeed independently.
So, join RingCentral as an intern this summer and discover what it feels like to win together.
Early Intern Application Deadline is March 4, 2020
Final Intern Application Deadline: April 6, 2020
Job Type: Internship | Location: Denver, CO
The Professional Services Offer Managerisresponsible for End to End ownership, from concept to launch, of new Professional Services offers and major offer enhancements, and driving the successful adoption of these offers in the marketplace globally. We are looking for an Offer Management intern with a deep understanding of the professional services industry, collaboration, cloud technologies, and usability best practices.
You are intensely curious about user behavior. You understand that great products balance simplicity and robust features to solve real-world problems. Saying no is as important as adding new features. You also enjoy tapping the left side of the brain and quantifying your decisions by analyzing data and setting up proper measurement and reporting for each feature launched.
- Understand and prioritize customer needs
- Define features including technical requirements and user experience
- Collaborate with Engineering and Operations on feature definition and development
- Work with cross-functional teams on product go-to-market strategy
- Track and measure product/feature success
- Track revenue, margin and financials for all products under the services portfolio
- Participate in the overall process of planning, developing and delivering of offers to market for the Contact Center or Unified Communications marketplace.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to deliver Sales and Marketing Collateral
- Ensure successful service delivery of the offer/solution into the global market by partnering with the services delivery or vertical teams to determine resource planning, leadership support, processes and tools.
- Coordinate with Data Warehousing team for ETL(extract, transform, load) activities, to analyze data and provide recommendations to drive decisions
- Partner with the marketing team to develop global communication plans, marketing/adoption plans, sales and partner training to drive increased attach rate and portfolio profitability and ensure they are aligned with the solution/offer management plans and priorities
- Must be in Junior or Senior year in college to apply
- Wicked smart and have a strong bias for action
- Highly empathetic with users, customers, and co-workers
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Effective written and presentation skills
- Capable of taking complex issues and making them simple to understand
- Technical background or relevant experience
- Consumer software experience
- Combination of Front-End, Platform and API experience
- Experience working with integrations
- Experience in Tableau, Salesforce and Excel Macros
- The ability to work with cross functional teams effectively
- Being apart of start of finish processes in delivering offers to market
- Analyzing, understanding and gaining the ability to prioritize customers needs
- Full-time, throughout the summer of 2020 10-week internship
- Must be available to start either June 9thor June 16th
Visit the links below to know more about the company, internships and job openings:
About RingCentral-RingCentrals website
Openings -Job & Internship webpage
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentrals open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.