Professional Services Sales Support
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. Were the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and were looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentralfosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. To ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, employees have a Culture Club that creates office celebrations throughout the year.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Manila, Philippines
The Client Partner is a key member of the RingCentral PS sales team having primary responsibility for providing pre-sales professional services support for the RingCentral portfolio. Interacts directly with all levels of management on the customer accounts including the executive management team (CEO, CTO, COO, CIO, etc.) Identifies key customer requirements and presents RingCentral solutions that meet those requirements.
- Responsible for driving professional services sales for Ring Central
- Passionate about delivering exceptional value and experience as they help customers plan, procure, implement, operate, and refresh technology
- Act as a subject-matter expert within the company to evangelize services offerings
- Provide insight to ensure product management and marketing efforts support the companys overall financial and operational strategies and goals
- Act as the Services pursuit leader for assigned sales teams within a region
- Qualify incoming opportunities as relevant to our services catalog, and advise the sales team on win strategies
- Coordinate go-to-market efforts to drive lead generation for Services opportunities
- Lead calls with customer technical teams for needs analysis
- Develop proposals and be accountable for accompanying statements of work
- Engage internal resources, or external partners, to develop proposals
- Actively support business appointments with accounts remotely and onsite as needed
- Drive the services pipeline within their assigned territory
- Collaborate with Service Delivery and Practice Directors to refine existing go-to-market strategies
- Support marketing programs such as website content, sales literature, and trade shows
- Bachelors degree in a technical or business discipline (optional)
- At least 2-3 years experience in selling and delivering consulting services (background in selling and delivering consulting services should be extensive and allow for examples of engagements where you were the primary leader of solution sales of more than $500,000 per account)
- Knowledge and demonstrated operating experience in one or more of the following areas of specialization: Voice, Video, Mobile Communications, Fixed Mobile Convergence
- VoIP, Mobile, or IMS Network Architectures (including experience with all VoIP network elements Soft Switch, MGW, MGC, SBC, CPE)
- Strong understanding of VoIP and data networking protocols including: SIP, MGCP, RTP, IMS, HTTP/S, XML, SMTP, SNMP, SSH, etc.
- Understanding of customer communications requirements for enterprise business markets.
- Abilities in developing proposals, creating value propositions, and selling up to seven figure consulting engagements
- Effective engagement estimation capabilities
- Deliver engagement oversight resulting in on-time, on-budget delivery of contracted services
- Proven ability to sell follow-on service engagements to existing clients
- Strong telecommunications background (with telephony and Soft Switch emphasis preferred).
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentrals open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.