Real Time Analyst
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. Were the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and were looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentralfosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. To ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, employees have a Culture Club that creates office celebrations throughout the year.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Manila, Philippines
- Real-time monitoring, skilling and queue management functions.
- Analyze trends and volumes and provide updated reports and analytical recommendations to meet SLAs.
- Manage agent adherence and ensure that the business is aligned with the planned shrinkages and assumptions.
- Act as POC for any system outages and any issues impacting service delivery.
- Work on seat planning capacity and address both seat and phone requirements.
- Bachelors degree in related field with a minimum of one year workforce management experience preferred.
- Extensive background in real-time and queue management
- Strong mathematical, analytical and organization skills
- Open to work on shifting schedules, holidays and weekends.
- Has basic to advanced knowledge of Workforce Management methodologies.
- Knowledge on ACD and Workforce scheduling and forecasting tools highly preferred (e.g Verint, Aspect eWFM, NICE IEX, etc.)
- Strong attention to details
- Highly proficient in using Microsoft Excel (VBA and Macros)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent work ethics.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentrals open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.