Sales Account Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. Were the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and were looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentralfosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. To ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, employees have a Culture Club that creates office celebrations throughout the year.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Manila, Philippines**
- Maintain and increase existing customer revenue stream within the Small to Medium-sized business space through upsell and cross-sell activities, renewal efforts and, generating referrals.
- Manage account portfolio through successful execution of Customer Touchpoint Strategy to improve customer lifespan.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of solution according to customer needs and objectives.
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams.
- Monitor account usage and drive customers product and feature adoption.
- Update customer profile to map-out business updates, changes, and account growth throughout the course of the customers RingCentral journey.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding assigned revenue and account management targets.
- Minimum of 2-year B2B Sales experience
- Minimum of 1-year Account Management Experience and/or Client-focused Solutions Selling
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate, present and influence decision makers at all levels of an organization
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships
- Experience in sales forecasting and pipeline management
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- com experience is a plus
- Amenable to working night shifts
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentrals open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.