Sales Process Analyst
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. Were the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and were looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentralfosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. To ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, employees have a Culture Club that creates office celebrations throughout the year.
Job Type: Full Time | Manila, Philippines
The Sales Process Analyst will be responsible for working across multiple departments to support business process redesign initiatives and optimize operations within the Sales organization. The role will support sales initiatives through the identification of opportunities, creation of project plans for any workflow improvements, interpretation of data, recommendation, implementation and measuring and monitoring results to key stakeholders. This role requires strong analytical skills, project management skills and the ability to cooperate with cross-functional teams.
- Assembles materials and structure presentations into concise and meaningful packages.
- Is effective in a formal presentation setting, such as a one-on-one, small and large groups, among peers, etc.
- Understands how to separate and combine tasks into efficient work flow
- Can simplify complex processes
- Knows how to organize people and activities
- Picks up technical concepts quickly
- Strong at learning new industry, company, product, or technical knowledge
- Knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, technology, and information affecting business organization
- Liaison between sales teams and Deals Desk for all deal escalations and approvals
- Working closely with Business Analysts on enhancing Sales Dashboards/Reporting
- Identify improvement opportunities and develop creative solutions that optimize sales operations
- Develop periodical performance monitoring dashboards, reports and metrics
- Drive project milestones from concept through project closure
- Actively drive project status reporting, issue identification and risk reports
- Assess and document key steps: problem statement, process flows, gap analysis, solution recommendations
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams build relationships, prioritize tasks, achieve milestones
- Facilitate meetings and project work across multiple locations including global offices
- Bachelors Degree
- More than 1 Year of Sales Operations or consulting experience
- Experience with Sales_f_com preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including listening and presentation skills
- Ability to drive change and influence individuals at all levels of the organization
- Ability to gather, interpret and apply critical thinking to data to help inform decisions
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks, projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Experience documenting processes using project management methodologies
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentrals open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.