Senior Director of Marketing Design & Global Brand
San Mateo County, CA
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. Were the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and were looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentralfosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfaston a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Job Type: Full Time |Location: Belmont, CA orDenver, CO
The Sr. Director of Marketing Design will help shape the future of the Marketing Design team and take ownership of the vision, process, and frameworks used to execute exceptional marketing creative on a daily basis. This candidate will partner with Marketing, Product Design, Content Operations, and partners to create visually compelling and effective creative solutions that are consistent with the brand position, adhere to best practices, and scalable master templates. Hands of leader that will lead and build a centralized studio of art directors, visual designers, web designers, and producers establishing a best-in-class marketing program.
- Lead an internal brand team across all creative for brand, design, messaging, cinematography, web, events, and digital
- Manage various external artists and agencies.
- Design and develop a brand identity in-house.
- Lead the implementation of and authoring of global brand guides, sales materials, digital assets, and office design brand guidelines.
- Lead messaging campaigns for events and marketing programs.
- Lead website redesign to compel conversions and modernize the brand with a focus on conversion
- Provide writing and presentation design support to executives
- Manage roll-out of global campaigns
- Develop a strategy to launch products and features in the market
- Own the end-to-end designs for marketing experiences, from idea to UX
- Champion ongoing improvements by considering market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings
- 15+ years of design experience
- 10+ years of experience managing a marketing design team, including visual designers, motion designers, copywriters, and project managers
- Masterful understanding and application of layout, color, and typography
- Experience leading teams and agencies
- A strong body of marketing work that tells a compelling and consistent
- A quantitative and qualitative understanding of why your design works or doesnt
- Familiarity in designing across multiple devices from mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Experience in design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Illustrator, Principle, Invision, etc.)
- Experience working in publicly traded companies.
Public facing public portfolio required to be considered. Please include your submission.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentrals open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.