Senior Financial Analyst - Global Services and Support (GSS)
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. Were the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and were looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentralfosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfaston a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, with a market capitalizationofover$20billion.RingCentral has been growing 30%+y/y for the last several years along with improving profitability andis now overa$1 billion+ revenue run rate.
Examples of Wall Street analyst quotes after recent earnings:
Deutsche Bank:RNG The Clear #1 Seed inUCaaS
Bank of America Merrill Lynch:2019 Mid cloud top pick
Northland Securities:Great Start to Year as RNG Marches Up Market
Guggenheim:Firing on all Cylinders
Stifel:RNG is Making Bank Like ItsTheCatalina Wine Maker
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Belmont, CA
This personwill support world-class financial forecasting, planning, reporting and analysis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, high-growth environment and accelerate their development.The FP&A team works closely with the CFOand other senior executives to plan the business and allocate resources forthe companys strategic initiatives.This role will provide the opportunity to join a team of high performers who play key roles in helping to facilitate the companys rapid growth.
- Provide business partnering support for GSS: Professional Services,Customer Support,and Customer Success Management (CSM) to help drive strategic decision-making
- Analyze and report on financial results and key metricsdistilling/synthesizing key trends and assessing current and future business risk
- Participate in strategic data analysis and research and modeling for senior company leadership
- Provide analytical support for forecasting, budgeting and long-range planning
Fulfillad-hoc analytical requests as needed
- 2-5years related experience in financial planning and analysis
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field preferred
- Strong proficiency in Excel (pivot tables,vlookups, etc.) and PowerPoint - building financial and decision support models and reports
- Proven ability to form strong business partner relationships
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-starter that adapts well to change in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace
- Great attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- Experience with financial planning systems,Anaplanand NetSuitepreferred
- Comfortable working with large data sets
Benefits and Amenities:
- Located inCentennial,CO
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Complimentary lunch daily, and fully stocked break rooms
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentrals open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.