Senior Manager, Channel Operations
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. Were the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and were looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentralfosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfaston a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
We are a $860M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 5 years) and rapid growth (30%). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
Job Type:Full Time | Location:Denver, CO
AsaSenior Manager, Channel Operations,this person will bea key contributorinshaping the success ofRingCentralsAward-WinningPartner Program.This is a great position for a person who thrivesina high-growth environmentmanagingteams to produce key analytics and insights to power commercialbusinessfunctions.In this role, he or she will bethego-toleaderforsales reporting and analyticsfor theglobalchannelsales organization and RingCentrals sales partners.
- Serve as thesales reporting and analyticsleader for RingCentralsglobalchannelsales organization.
- Manage a team ofsevenanalystsdedicated to supportingthespecific reporting requirements of RingCentrals channel sales teams and partners.
- Develop and execute regular presentations withsenior executives onkeyperformance Indicators of thechannelsalesbusiness.
- Become asubject matter experton RingCentrals Channel Program
- Interactdirectly withglobal strategic partnerstounderstandbusiness needsand driveenhancements to the overallreporting andoperations experience for all RingCentral sales partners.
- Lead the operational measurement ofkeyshort-term and long-termchannelsales initiatives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teamssuch as marketing,finance,directsales andITto validate and implement cutting edge go-to-market strategies.
- Demonstrate a high level of responsiveness to senior executives and key constituents across the businessdaily.
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Bachelors degreerequired (finance,business,informationsystems preferred)
- 2-5 years of previous experience managing a team (preferably geographically distributed team)
- 5-10years ofexperience indeveloping complex analytics to support sales or channel sales organizations
- Highly proficient in utilizing business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Microsoft Power BI and Alteryx
- Possessesa player/coach mentality with high-degree of leadership, but the ability to roll-up his or her sleeves to develop solutions
- Experienced in utilizing Salesforce CRM
- Must be comfortable in the development and deliveryofexecutive-level presentations
- Experience with a technology,UCaaSor SaaS company
- Proven track record of successful project management
- Experience working in a fast-pace environment
- Self-motivated, able to problem solve and provide great work with limited supervision
- Excellent time-management and decision-making skill with a strong attention to detail
- Must be a team player with a can-do attitude and a willingness to bring new ideas to the business.
What we offer:
- Base Salary
- MBO Quarterly Bonuses
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate benefits (Health, Vision, Dental individual employee)
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible Paid Time off (performance based)
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentrals open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.