Senior Partnership Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. Were the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and were looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentralfosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfaston a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
We are a $860M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 5 years) and rapid growth (34% yoy). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
Job Type: Full Tme |Location: Denver, CO**
Working with RingCentrals Strategic Industry Division, the Senior Partnership Manager role is identifying defined industry verticals to cultivate and manage preferred vendor relationships with franchisors, associations, GPOs, Private Equity and Venture Capital firms and unique alliance opportunities within the assigned vertical industries. The position provides an existing portfolio of active relationships in which increasing current sub-unit penetration rates is the objective, but also requires the independent identification, conversion, onboarding, and ongoing relationship management of new partnership opportunities that the Senior Partnership Manager independently identifies as an abundant vertical industry.
- Source, recruit, and execute partnership opportunities from start to close.
- Identify key franchises and associations to penetrate and develop plan of action to execute on partnerships.
- Own and meet/exceed assigned quarterly sales quota
- Ability to independently run analysis on industry vertical target markets and strategically identify rewarding opportunities.
- Become an industry expert with respect to the industrys assigned. Become fluent with how the RingCentral value proposition fits the needs of the industry and have the ability to illustrate how our product can increase the value proposition of our industry partners.
- Work cross functionally with other team members to deliver on company and division goals.
- Drive requirements and management of the development of marketing and sales collateral focused on increasing sub-unit penetration rates.
- Participation in industry events; such as trade shows and seminars.
- Position requires up to 50% travel.
- 5-year minimum in partnership hunting (or equivalent) role
- Previous experience working with franchises
- Self-driven, motivated, and eager for an opportunity to build out industries
- Intentional and proactive professional approach
- Understanding of franchise and association business model
- High-minded, learning-based approach towards professional opportunities
What we offer:
- Base Salary
- Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentrals open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.