Senior Product Manager, RingCentral Applications
San Mateo County, CA
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. Were the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and were looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentralfosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfaston a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, with a market capitalization of over $6 billion. With +$600 million run rate, RingCentral is projected to reach $1billion by 2020. Examples of Wall Street analyst quotes post Q3 earnings:
- Craig Hallum: Predictably Exceptional Results Weve Come To Expect Nothing Less.
- Deutsche Bank:Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.
- Jeffries: Firing On All Cylinders.
- Northland: As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Belmont, California
The RingCentral Applications Product Management team is responsible for the flagship native mobile and desktop RingCentral app that unifies messaging, calling and meeting. As part of this team, in the role of Senior Product Manager, you will have the responsibility for delivering on major new features that for the mobile and desktop applications. You will be responsible to deliver a delightful and seamless user experience while having a keen understanding of the back-end server infrastructure involved.
You will work side-by-side with a dedicated engineering team, designers, user researchers, marketers and sales reps to build and deliver products that people and companies love.
You love making products that deliver seamless user experiences on mobile and desktop. You understand that great products balance simplicity and robust features to solve user and business needs. You also enjoy tapping the left side of the brain and quantifying your decisions by analyzing data and setting up proper measurement and reporting for each feature launched. You are equally proficient with mobile and desktop apps. You have an innate understanding of SaaS back-ends and how apps interact with servers to deliver the final user experience.
- Product owner of significant features of the unified RingCentral applications product roadmap for desktop and mobile in areas of message, call and meet
- End to end delivery of customer visible features including planning, specification, orchestration, delivery, post-delivery metrics
- Specification of requirements for server-side functionality and APIs required for app features
- Collaboration with multiple geographically distributed PM and Engg teams
- Cross-functional collaboration with Product Marketing, Sales and Support
Qualifications / Requirements:
- 5+ years of product management experience in a business SaaS product
- 2+ years of PM experience delivering delightful user experiences in browser-based apps or native iOS/Android apps
- 2+ years of experience in business messaging or meetings or telephony highly desirable
- Demonstrated end-to-end understanding on client (desktop and mobile) and server of how SaaS applications work
- Conscientious about details and specifics
- Demonstrated strong bias for action and getting things done
- Ability to handle a growing, fast paced, dynamic and changing environment
- Highly empathetic with users, customers, partners, and co-workers
- Effective written and presentation skills
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentrals open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.