Senior Software Engineer in Test
San Mateo County, CA
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. Were the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and were looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentralfosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfaston a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in this space, market capitalization of over $18 billion and we are very excited to have surpassed our previous goal of a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate ahead of schedule.
- Craig Hallum: Predictably Exceptional Results Weve Come To Expect Nothing Less.
- Deutsche Bank:Executing like a Well-Oiled Machine.
- Jeffries: Firing On All Cylinders.
- Northland: As UCaaS Market Evolves, RNG Excels
Were creating cool, disruptive products and we need your help!
Job Type:Full Time | Location: Belmont, CA
Drive high quality of RC Next Generation Billing System in functionality, performance and availability. Be the technical expert, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders on product vision and leading development teams in test strategies, test plans, execution and reporting on quality metrics in development and in production. Focus on performance, scalability and high availability of the billing system.
Testing infrastructure and tools
- Build and maintain an automated test infrastructure and tests for RingCentral billing system including functional, performance, integration and HA tests.
- Integrate with deployment infrastructure to establish a continuous build and test cycle.
Automated test creation and maintenance
- Evaluate product functionality and create test strategies and test cases to assess product quality.
- Establish processes and tools set to maintain automation scripts and generate regular test reports.
- Create and drive test strategies and plans for end to end testing of RC billing system and its integration with the other RingCentral system components.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or equivalent, is required.
- 5+ years of experience in software testing including writing test automation scenarios using Java programming language.
- Experience with messaging middleware such as RabbitMQ
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases such as Oracle or MongoDB
- Experience with container management platforms, such as Docker, Marathon or Kubernetes, is a plus
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies, such a SCRUM, is a plus
- Experience working with offshore teams is a plus
- Experience working on complex software projects
- Team player, with strong written / verbal communications skills
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentrals open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.