Senior Web Designer
San Mateo County, CA
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. Were the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and were looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentralfosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfaston a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
Job Type:Full Time: Location:Belmont, CA or Denver, CO
RingCentral is looking for a Senior Web Designer to join the Marketing Design team. In this role, you will be responsible for leading site-wide design improvements, setting the gold standard of design execution, and transforming a new visual identity into effective user experiences and landing pages. This is a unique opportunity to build out both a team and desired creative tech stack, as we scale our brand.
- Own the end-to-end designs for marketing experiences, from idea to UX
- Create user experience and design concepts that digitally reflect our brand purpose for the intended audience
- Create UI-centric design comps, interaction models, UI animations, interactive prototypes, and visual design specs
- Partner with UX Engineers and front-end developers to bring your ideas to life, going from design to code to testing within hours
- Provide regular, direct and impactful feedback in design and code reviews with your teammates to ensure high-quality execution
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand the business need and translate goals into effective designs
- Use, contribute to, and evolve our design system and brand guidelines to ensure consistency across our web properties
- Identify, advocate for, and own design-driven projects and initiatives that have cross-team impact
- 6-10+ years of design experience in Responsive Design
- Masterful understanding and application of layout, color, and typography
- A strong body of marketing work that tells a compelling and consistent
- A quantitative and qualitative understanding of why your design works or doesnt
- Familiarity in designing across multiple devices from mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Experience in design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Illustrator, Principle, Invision, etc.)
- Experience with International Sites and localization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentrals open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.