SEO Content Writer
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. Were the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and were looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentralfosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. To ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, employees have a Culture Club that creates office celebrations throughout the year.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Manila, Philippines
RingCentral, an award-winning and leading provider of Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), is looking for a Content Writer to join a dynamic SEO team focused on developing high performing content that drives quality organic traffic.
- Conducting topic research and writing compelling content for blogs, social media accounts, and websites
- Crafting effective page elements (e.g. titles, meta descriptions, headings) for site pages
- Reviewing existing and planned website pages and conducting competitor research to identify content opportunities
- Providing clear, detailed, data-backed recommendations for incorporating valuable keywords and phrases into site content
- Identifying internal linking opportunities within content
- Must be fluent in the English language, preferably with a background in journalism or creative writing
- Prior experience in copy writing and content marketing
- Ability to think both creatively and critically
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience in the tech industry and/or working knowledge of SEO best practices is a plus but not required
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentrals open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.