SEO Linkbuilding Specialist
Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. Were the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and were looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentralfosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. To ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, employees have a Culture Club that creates office celebrations throughout the year.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Manila, Philippines
Working closely with other SEO team members, this role represents a great opportunity for the right candidate to showcase previously defined skills to develop their career whilst adding to the required growth for the business.
- Acquire white-hat, targeted backlinks per quarterly targets, using a wide range of link building methods (established relationships, broken links, competitors links, etc.).
- Build and leverage relationships with thought leaders, bloggers for link building outreach.
- Monitor performance, analysing/interpreting data, drawing conclusions from findings and making recommendations.
- Work closely with SEOs, SEM, PR, content marketing and social media departments.
- Improve our link building strategy
- Be up to date with the latest digital marketing trends.
- At least 3 years link building experience in-house or agency side.
- Track record of developing advanced outreach strategies
- Have an understanding of different link types.
- Managing your time and resources to ensure all work is completed on time to the required standard.
- Ability to provide evidence of transparency / successful link campaigns
- Understand algorithm changes and adapt requirements to ensure continued measurable delivery
- Demonstrate a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritize tasks.
- Strong communication skills written and oral. Excellent computer skills, fast typing and proficiency in excel is key.
- Superior project management skills.
- Be familiar with SEO tools including Google Search Console, SEMRush, Moz & Ahref.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentrals open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.