Small Business Sales Intern
San Mateo County, CA
At RingCentral, we call our interns RingTerns because, by the end of your 10-week program, youll know our culture inside and out. Why is that important? Our culture is what makes RingCentral unique, a place where winning together in a dynamic, highly collaborative environment is what makes us different (and, we like to think, better).
If you are interested in an internship here, chances are you have some relevant skills and are interested in working for a rapidly growing, cloud-based software and communications company. We can teach you the RingCentral-way what we cant teach are drive and a passion to succeed.
Here are a few reasons to consider being a RingTern at RingCentral:
1) You have a competitive edge and like to win. Here, youll compete for prizes with individual elevator pitches, team product challenges, off-site excursions, and company events. We call it collaborative competition and its a great way to experience the way we work.
2) Hyper-growth, for you and your career. RingCentral is growing at an annual rate of 30%. Every year. So now is a great time to join us. It also means there are lots of interesting, real-world challenges to help us solve.
3) Mentors who are in it for you. Our mentors will work with you to help you grow and achieve your goals. No micro-management and no busy-work. The goal is to help you problem-solve and succeed independently.
So, join RingCentral as an intern this summer and discover what it feels like to win together.
Early Intern Application Deadline is March 4, 2020
**Final Intern Application Deadline: April 6, 2020
The Small Business Sales team is looking for a rock-star to work with the Account Executive team on various projects, mostly involving making prospecting calls. This role may also accompany staff in high-level meetings with employees, managers, leaders and executives. As a member of RingCentrals Small Business team, the Small Business Sales intern will have access to a vast network of professionals and the opportunity to engage in professional development training.
Job Type: Internship | Location: Belmont, California
- Support the account executive teams
- A mix of inbound lead handling and follow up on various leads developed by
- Online training through RingCentral learning portal
- One planned meeting with various department leaders to learn about various jobs in Marketing, Sales Operations, etc.
- Take on various calling projects such as event lead follow-up and special projects
- Work with sales reps and leaders to help with data.
- Currently pursuing a business degree with a focus on sales
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Must be in Junior or Senior year in college to apply
- Proficient with standard office technology (computers, office equipment, etc.) and MS Office
- Strong PowerPoint skills preferred
- Solid past work experience/participation in extracurricular activities
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Making prospecting calls to grow RingCentral business opportunities
- Gain exposure to sales and sales development and its processes, communications, and planning processes
- Receive training on B2B sales development
- Learn how to function in a fast-paced, high octane, and professional marketing environment
- How to run an effective sales call and develop best practices for qualifying a prospect in addition to objection handling techniques
- Full-time, throughout the summer of 2020 10-week internship
Must be available to start either June 9th or June 16th
Visit the links below to know more about the company, internships and job openings:
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentrals open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.