Are you looking for an opportunity where your skills and enthusiasm make a difference and where your voice will be heard? At RingCentral our award-winning environment is high-energy, team-oriented and committed to providing world-class service for its customers. Were the #1 global cloud-based, communications provider, growing at more than 30% annually and were looking for team-members with an entrepreneurial spark!
RingCentralfosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. To ensure that everyone has a healthy work-life balance, employees have a Culture Club that creates office celebrations throughout the year.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Manila, Philippines
Key member of the customer facing sales team having primary responsibility for providing pre-sales technical support for all RingCentral products and services. Interacts directly with all levels of management on the customer accounts including the executive management team. Identifies key customer requirements and presents RingCentral solutions that meet those requirements.
- Provide pre-sales technical and sales support for accounts in assigned segment.
- Develop and maintain expert understanding of all RingCentral applications and products.
- Assist SE team with hardware and software lab testing
- Assist with answering technical questions for Mass Market sales teams.
- Perform Proof of Concept (POC) onboarding support for Mass Market opportunities.
- Responsible for continued education on the platform and underlying technologies.
- Present ongoing product training for small business sales teams.
- Transfer industry, technical, and product knowledge to internal and external teams.
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services.
- Develop advanced system configurations and implementations in response to customer needs and requirements.
- Manage all customer feature requests including documentation of customer requirements, prioritization of all customer requests within each account, and driving development of key features with the product team.
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills.
- Ability to provide technical leadership to the account team.
- Ability to teach other members of the team and act as a mentor as required.
- Requires an action oriented individual with a very strong initiative to be successful.
- Willingness to take ownership of accounts and account related actions.
- Must be able to coordinate across various groups and functional teams.
- Ability to complete job responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate ability to implement, drive and track projects
- Ability to apply solutions, technology and products to a business opportunity.
- RingCentral product experience and/or relevant experience in key competitor offerings in technology area of emphasis are preferred.
- Knowledge and demonstrated operating experience in one or more of the following areas of specialization: Voice, Video, Mobile Communications, Fixed Mobile Convergence
- Competitive knowledge including solution, technology and product offerings.
- Understanding and conversant about company, solutions and product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and negotiating skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to excel at understanding and communicating complex technical solutions and issues.
- Experience in VoIP network architecture, products, protocols, and solutions a plus.
- Pre-Sales experience a plus.
- Strong telecommunications background (with telephony and Soft Switch emphasis preferred).
- Network Design background is a plus, but not required.
- Some understanding of software development technologies is desirable.
- Experience with telecommunications network design, architecture, and support is desirable.
- Strong understanding of VoIP and data networking protocols including: SIP, RTP, HTTP/S, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to implement, drive and track projects.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to work better together from any location, on any device, and via any mode to serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentrals open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to workplace diversity.